12: Memory Loss Ver 3

*Dennis/The Beast X My Oc Elizabeth & Molly. (Version 3 of "Memory Loss")

Dennis was preparing food for the impures before he unleashed The Beast. He entered the room and one of the impures had been hiding behind the door with something heavy enough to knock him out. They hit him hard and he yelled in pain before losing consciousness.

Of course Elizabeth sees the impure and knocks them out throwing them back into the room, she drags Dennis up the stairs which takes her a good while, into their bedroom, laying him on the bed. She tells Molly to watch him until she gets back from town with supplies.

A little while after The Beast woke up in the light, groaning as he shook his head.

Molly comes in the room with a tray with a wet cloth and bandage for his head and a glass of iced lemonade. "Oh I see you're awake.." she smiles brightly at him sitting the tray on the nightstand.

The Beast growled pinning her to the wall "Who the hell are you impure?"

"I'm Molly, are you okay?" she asks looking concerned.

"Why are you out of your cell?" He shouted.

"Cell? Oh the cell downstairs? Well I'm not the one that brought you up from there after your little accident, Elizabeth did that. But I'm playing nurse with you now so I can tend to your head" she reaches up and touches his cheek.

"Get off me" he spat.

"I just wanted to help clean your wound"

"I don't need your help" he snarled at her angrily feeling disoriented.

"Here let me help you" she tries to guide him back onto the bed.

He let her grudgingly only because he was starting to feel dizzy.

"There you go" she adds another pillow behind his head and covers him with a blanket and even gives him a kiss on his forehead.

"Where am I?" He asked her nervously looking around confused.

"Aww you're at home safe and sound" she dabs the wet cloth around on his head. Leaning over him slightly.

"Home?"

"Yes home way out in the pretty countryside" she hums slightly.

"And who are you if you're not impure?"

"Well I'm your family and Dennis's girl" she says proudly.

"Family?" He asked her.

"Mhm family...Will Dennis be in the light soon?" she changes the subject.

"I don't know"

"Well tell him his babygirl really misses him" she grins as she finishes cleaning his head with the cloth.

"I don't remember you" he growled.

"That impure must have hit you pretty hard in the head" she sits on the bed pouting.

"I don't know anything" he said frustrated.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat?" she asks him laying on her side.

He nods his head slowly still looking distracted.

"Okay be right back" she goes down to the kitchen to fix something for him.

The Beast rubs his head trying to remember anything about this place or the blonde girl who had tended to his wound. "Can anyone remember what's going on?" he asked the others. They all replied saying they had no idea what was happening or who that girl was which started making him more and more paranoid.