85: Adjusting

(Dennis X My OC Elizabeth & Olivia, and Dr. Staple (Glass ) (Dennis doesn't know how to ask for help from his family for his feelings of what happened to him during the 2 years he was gone) (Continued story of the story 'After' )

Dennis had been home for a few weeks now which he was grateful for, however his time in captivity had taken its toll on him and he was struggling to adjust to normal life.

Bella comes in his bedroom and falls over on the bed "I hate school so much!" she cries into the covers.

Dennis jumped when she came in unannounced, taking deep breaths trying to calm his nerves.

She sits up and scoots closer to him giving him a hug "Resting again?"

"Trying to...my bed it doesn't feel right anymore" he sighed remembering that he used to sleep on the floor of the cell where he was kept.

"Aww dad.." she hugs him tighter with a satisfied hum.

Dennis held her tightly letting out a tired sigh.

"Here" she hands him his phone "Someone sent you a message"

Dennis took the phone and looked at the message.

---

*-Dennis Hey you big hunk of a man, I've missed you and I was hoping you would want to meet up somewhere fun, like the petting zoo around 3 pm, we can pet some cute animals and maybe I'll fuck you as a bonus ;) -Olivia. *

Dennis shivered at what she said "Can I just meet you at the hotel?...I don't really feel like being out with people, I'm sorry" he replied.

*Aww come on, it's cute animals and it's not a busy day..pretty please *Pouted lip emoji* she replies back.

"Okay" he sent feeling slightly anxious

---

Later on, Olivia's waiting at the petting zoo in front sitting on a bench, she refreshing her lipstick in her mini mirror.

Dennis walked over after parking the car, he was walking slowly hands in his pockets looking around nervously.

She gets up and walks over to him, giving him a kiss "Hey cutie face"

"Hey" he whispered sounding anxious.

"Hey relax it's just animals and plus it's not really busy today and they got cotton candy, yummy" she smirks and takes his hand, heading in going to go see the baby goats first.

They spent some time petting the goats and the other animals and Dennis seemed to relax a little bit.

"Aww look at the baby duckies" she giggles and wraps his arms around her middle while he stands behind her.

"They are cute" he whispered smiling slightly.

Olivia tilts her head up to the side and gives him a little kiss "I missed you a lot"

"I missed you too" he whispered.

"Are you eager to get me naked again or do you want to go see a Llama?"

"What do you think?" he asked her leaning in to kiss her.

"Mmm Llama it is" she jokes. He huffed at her, rolling his eyes.

"Oh fine.. Come on then lets get back to that hotel you love so much" she giggles and they take off to go back to the hotel.

As they make their way back to the car Dennis saw a lady in front of them, she had wavy, red hair, which causes him to freeze and stop dead in his tracks as fear took over him, gripping him in a cold embrace.