94: Kindly Nurse

*Dennis/Horde X My Oc Elizabeth* (Glass scene - The horde meets a young nurse who wants to help them escape) (AU cannon of my AU verse lol )

The Horde had been stuck in a cell in this hospital ever since they had been caught and it wasn't going well for them. Doctor Staple had hurt them the moment they were in the cell and unfortunately because of the lights in there with them it was impossible for The Beast to come out, which had meant that Dennis had taken the brunt of the beatings from the guards and the other experiments Doctor Staple had planned for them. He was currently laying in the bed, shivering after she had done a particular experiment which resulted in sending him back in time to his abusive past and he hadn't recovered at all as he tried to pull himself together.

One of the nurses working there in the hospital had heard that the Horde had been caught and had volunteered to bring them lunch, so the other (Male) nurse didn't have too. She had also set up some ways to get them past the cameras in the building. Earlier that morning the other nurse had brought them breakfast and Jade was out messing around and blew their chance at fleeing. She buzzes into the door and she comes into the room with a food tray "Good Afternoon" she says sweetly.

Dennis backed away staring at her warily, he looked stoic and tough but she could see in his eyes a tiny glimpse of fear that he couldn't seem to hide.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you or the other's.. the camera is off by the way"

He took the plate then hurried back to the corner sitting on his bed clearing his plate quickly since he hadn't been given that much to eat since he got here, he was eyeing this new nurse cautiously still not trusting her.

She comes over to him and leans over him slightly to fluff his pillow, her cleavage in full view and in his face "There you go, better?"

"Yeh...yes thank you" he stuttered as he couldn't help but stare.

She continues to stand over him un moving with her eyes glancing down at his face "Would it help if I.." she undoes the front of her nurse dress a little more, showing more skin "do this?"

His breathing picked up as more was exposed to him, it felt like a private show just for him.

She gets up on the bed with him and rubs her breasts over his face gently "I'll turn off the light system for you"

He moaned softly wanting to touch them.

She starts to get turned on unintentionally since she was really on a mission to help him escape, a moan passes her lips.

He couldn't help it and laid a hand on her breast and squeezed it slightly needing to touch it.

She lowers her bra down more so her full breasts are in view and leans in to kiss him "Mmm"

Dennis leans back kissing her softly starting to enjoy it but then a flashback hits him "Kevin Wendell Crumb" his mothers voice echoes in his head "You better stop kissing that girl or your in big trouble young man" she yells waving a hanger in her hand, making him cry out and pull away with a gasp.

"It's alright, I know what they did to you with those damn experiments...what your seeing isn't real..I promise"

Dennis had his eyes tightly shut as he starting to cry and shake, suddenly he yelled out flinching away like someone had hit him.

"Shh hush now" she wraps her arms around his head and neck, laying his head against her bare chest.