90: Oh Wow

*Dennis X My Oc Oiliva Honey. ( Kevin gets away from Dr. Staple  ) (Dennis goes to be with Olivia and helps her with her aunt )

Dennis had just come back after what had happened in that hospital, he was walking downtown when he passed a familiar looking hotel, he wondered if Olivia was still in there and decided to go in and see her, he found her room and knocked on the door.

She opens the door and smiles "Well look who's alive after all"

He smiled letting himself in as soon as the door was closed he kissed her deeply with a groan.

"Miss me huh?"

"Mmm yeah" he whispered kissing down her neck.

"Do you wanna go out with me, maybe get something to eat and drink or we can stay here if you like?"

"I want to stay with you...we can get room service" he whispered kissing her over and over.

"Alright, alright frisky boy" she smirks and gets on the phone ordering food and some drinks.

Dennis was always close by kissing the back of her neck, his hands wondering up her body as she was on the phone.

As soon as she's off the phone she turns around and kisses him "Gotta wait for the food now" she pouts.

"I wonder what we could do in the meantime" he wondered kissing her again sweetly.

"Don't want to get to hard core yet or we'll scare the guy that brings the food in" she laughs.

"Aww, pretty please" he begged her.

"Oh fine I'll call back and tell them to bring it later" she calls them and tells them.

He grinned as he gave in kissing her again hungrily.

"Wanna tease each other?"

Dennis moaned nodding his head quickly.

"Take off your shirt..Master" she purrs.

He tears it off not wanting to waste any time.

She pushes him back on the bed and she bends down over him and licks and kisses his chest all over slowly.

He groaned as she did that going over to squeeze her breasts.

"Your turn" she turns over and lays down on her back and takes off her bra.

Dennis kissed up to her breasts before sucking on her nipples flicking them with his tongue.

"Mm Dennis.." she mewls.

"I really want you right now" he told her.

She gives him a wicked smile which usually meant she was up to something, she sits up and goes down on him, sucking and licking his cock, and stroking it with her hand.

"Uhh Olivia" he groaned loudly.

She swirls her tongue around the head and deep throats him slowly "Mmm"

"Uhh please I need more" he panted.

Olivia sits up and kisses him "Give it to me master" she giggles.

Dennis flipped her over and kissed her deeply "I want to do something different" he purred.

"Mm what?"

"Got any handcuffs?" He asked.

"Yes in my bag"

He grinned getting the handcuffs from her bag looking inside to see if there was anything else. There was at least 3 different dildos, a small finger vibrator, a bottle of gel and lube, a leather spanking strap, silk blind fold.