45: Cleaning Day

*Patricia X My Oc Elizabeth. * (Patricia takes over cleaning for Dennis with Elizabeth and well it becomes a fun day ;) )

Patricia wanted some time in the light for the day and decided to take over with the cleaning the house task with Elizabeth giving Dennis a well needed break. Elizabeth is dusting with the feather duster, dusting each little knick knack carefully.

Patricia was cleaning the dishes, taking her time to make sure everything was cleaned properly

Elizabeth comes into the kitchen humming a little tune and goes over to the side door and opens it to knock the dust out of the feathers. *Coughs*

"Are you alright dear?" Patricia asked her.

"Yes, just a lot of dirt in this" she sighs and puts it back in the cabinet.

Patricia nodded before finishing up the dishes.

"My, my aren't those nice and shiny" she chuckles, looking at the dishes.

Patricia smiles happily "Thank you dear" she said softly.

Elizabeth wanders out of the room a few minutes and then comes back wearing a house dress with pretty flowers on it and it buttons from the top to bottom it fits her nicely around her bosom just right "I bought this today, what do you think?"

"It looks amazing on you" she replied admiring her intently.

"Does it look baggy anywhere?" she does a slow spin.

"No not at all" she told her feeling aroused as she span.

"Great because I brought one for you to in a nice shade of pale pink" Elizabeth smiles.

"Oh thank you darling" she said excitedly.

"Oh your welcome" Elizabeth hugs her, rubbing her hands on her back.

Patricia hugged her back gently.

"Mm Love your hugs" she coos.

"Mmm, I love them too" Patricia moaned happily.

Elizabeth kisses her cheek and smiles "Well now I need to find the rubber gloves" she walks over to the sink and bends over to get in the lower cabinet "Huh I thought they were in here?"

"I believe they are in the next cupboard dear" Patricia suggested.

She opens the next cupboard looking in, turning towards Patricia's way, more. "Hmm"

Patricia admired her from behind again a small moan escaping her lips.

"You alright back there?" she chuckles lightly.

"Y, yes I'm fine" Patricia stammered. Elizabeth stands and knocks the cupboard door shut with a swing of her hip against it. Patricia carries on staring admiring Elizabeth's body.

Elizabeth gets Patricia's dress and comes over to her "Take off your turtleneck and I'll help you slip this on"

Patricia nods her head before taking off her turtleneck, hiding her body away from her with her arms.

"Oh come on don't be shy, lift your arms" she tells her. Patricia does as she says hesitantly.

Elizabeth helps her slip the dress over her head and down her strong looking arms "There you look so lovely"

"Thank you dear" she says happily looking at her new dress.

"Whoops forgot something" Elizabeth reaches up underneath the dress and taking ahold of Patricia's black skirt and slipping it down her legs, helping her step out of it. "Nice view" she says looking up at her still being crotched down on the floor.