29: All Tied Up

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. * (Dennis and Elizabeth have one of their tiffs and Dennis gets an idea) 

Dennis and Elizabeth had gotten into a fight, it had gotten to the point where Dennis had enough and decided to tie Elizabeth to the bed as a punishment.

Elizabeth is taking laundry out of the dryer putting it all into the clothing basket. She had stormed off after the fight and now was trying to keep herself busy.

He found her and moved slowly and carefully so she couldn't hear him. She sighs as she folds the towels neatly.

He stood right behind her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck softly.

She leans her back against his front "I thought you were leaving.."

"No, no I have something better in mind" he whispered before lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Dennis! What on earth are you doing? Dennis??" she panics.

"You'll see" he told her mysteriously as he headed upstairs.

Her heart is pounding and she can't seem to settle down enough to make it slow as he carries her into their bedroom.

He throws her on the bed , straddling her so she can't go anywhere and lifts her hands up to the ends of the bed tying them in the rope he had attached to it.

"Wa..what are you doing?"

"Teaching you a lesson" he told her as he finished tying her to the bed, admiring her.

"Me a lesson, what about you? You started it" she grits her teeth at him.

"Yes but you said some very hurtful things to me, I don't appreciate that"

"Well you said hurtful things too you know" she kind of growls at him.

"Not nearly as bad as what you said to me" he growled back, nipping her neck.

"Was it really that bad?"

"Yes, it hurt me...never mind now I can punish you"

"How?" she simply asks.

He grinned as he started to dry hump her slowly. "I think you know how" he whispered.

"Oh I see, your just going to dry hump me like some horny teenaged boy?" she laughs.

"You will" he said before tearing off her clothes.

"Oh come on I love that dress" she protests.

"You won't be needing it" he chuckled running his hands down her body, tearing off her panties and bra. He squeezes her breasts hard.

"Gahh" she groans, struggling against the ties.

"Shh" he said quietly nipping her nipples hard and sucking on them.

"Uuh" another groan escapes her lips.

He stops what he's doing and pinches and twists them roughly.

"Grrr"

"You like that Liz?" he asked licking her lips.

"Mmm yeah.." She moans in his mouth.

His hand travels to her pussy and he grabs it "I think its time to take what's rightfully mine" he growls, slapping it. "Ooh bad boy.." she mewls.

"What does that make you then?" he asked as he started to rub on her clit slowly.

"It makes me the one that didn't start the fight over something dumb"