92: The Vision

*Dennis/Horde X My Oc Elizabeth. (Elizabeth has a vision of what will possibly happen to the horde if they kidnap the next impures) (Takes place right before Glass/and cheerleader impures)

It was the last day before Dennis and the others would leave to catch another load of impures to serve to The Beast.

Elizabeth was starting to worry, not wanting them to go, she see's that Patricia has been talking to Dennis about the so called plan for the next batch of impures. "Dennis?" she comes into the room and interrupts them both talking.

Dennis turned to face her "What is it baby?"

"I'm not sure if getting more impures is a good idea right now"

"Why what's wrong?" he asked her softly.

"It's just, I have a bad feeling about it and I'm not sure why..I'm worried"

Dennis takes her hands in his pulling her closer to him "We've done this plenty of times Liz and nothings ever happened" he reasoned.

"Yes but I.." she looks down getting teary eyed.

Dennis holds her tightly rubbing her back.

"Is Patricia trying to talk you into it?" she asks bluntly.

Dennis sighed, bowing his head. "The Beast needs to feed again...I've tried to tell them no but they won't listen, something about a plan, I don't know what it means" he told her sheepishly.

"I have this feeling deep within me telling me something bad is going to happen if you go though with this" she tells him, hugging him tightly.

"We'll come back lizzy we always do" he whispered giving her a kiss. She kisses him back wildly and very passionate like it just might be the last time they see each other.

Dennis moaned in surprise grabbing at her as the kiss got more heated.

"There's something I want you to do"

"What?" he asked between kisses.

"I want you to bite me"

"Bite you?"

"Yes my darling, I want to try something that might help you with this process of getting the new impures, please..better yet I could" she runs out of the room into the kitchen and gets a small knife and brings it back with her "I'll do this, it be easier" she cuts into her hand and she starts to bleed.

"Liz...what are you doing?"

"Just trust me" she puts her hand up to his mouth "Drink some"

Dennis did as she asked with a shiver.

"Are you swallowing it?"

He nodded slowly staring at her with a confused expression.

"Keep going until I say so" she tells him.

Dennis groaned but carried on drinking her blood.

"Okay stop.." she pulls her hand away and runs to the sink to wash it off with a sigh.

He fell to the floor trying not to be sick. She comes back with her hand wrapped up in a dish towel and she hands him a glass of water "Here this might help"

He took it and washed his mouth with it "Why did you want me to do that?" he asked her.

"You know how I can heal myself, well I thought what if my blood could do that for someone else..there's no guarantee but it's worth a try in case something bad does happen to you like I feel could happen" she says quietly, wincing at how sore her hand is.