11: Dr. Staple Ver 2

*Dennis X My Oc's Molly & Elizabeth. and Dr. Ellie Staple (Glass) Version 2*

Molly had been kidnapped and she didn't know where she was being held at, just some plain room with a twin bed and a sink, toilet and shower stull. She was scared and missing her family, but most of all she was missing her sweet Dennis. "Dennis Bear..." she whispers to herself laying on her small bed, sucking her thumb lightly because she was nervous of what was to come.

Doctor Staple entered her room. "Hello Molly, how are we hmm?" she asked sweetly with a small smile.

Molly sits up quickly "Who are you?"

"My name is Doctor Ellie Staple, I'm an old friend of your partner Dennis" she lied knowing that Molly would talk more if she thought she knew Crumb.

"I don't remember him saying anything about having a friend" she looks confused.

"Oh he probably doesn't remember me it has been a while since we last saw each other...how is he?"

"He's fine...but why am I here, why was I taken?" Molly starts to get upset.

"You'll see soon enough, now lets talk more about Dennis...I hear you two are very close" she pressed.

"Well yes he's my boyfriend. I want to go home.." Molly's bottom lip quivers.

"I'm afraid that can't happen Molly" she told her, her eyes darkened as she said that.

"But why?" she tears up more but trying so hard not to crack.

"Because Dennis had to go away somewhere, he told me to keep you here....you don't want to upset daddy do you?" Ellie asked knowing about her daddy issues.

"No.."

"Good" she smiles at her.

Molly sits with her knees bent up to her chest and puts her head down, crying.

"Aww what is it Molly?" she asked.

"I don't want to be here.. I want to be with him at home" she sobs harder.

"Don't worry Daddy will be here soon" she smiled getting up to leave.

Molly then lays on her side curled up, so many tears running down her lovely face onto the blanket underneath her. There was something so alluring about her innocent ways.

---

Dennis was at home, feeling nervous, Molly hadn't got back from school yet and it was getting late. He went onto the kitchen where Elizabeth was cooking dinner. "Elizabeth...have you seen Molly recently?" he asked her.

"Nope, she's usually home by now. Is everything okay?"

"I dunno...just a feeling I have that she's in trouble, she's not usually this late home" he said nervously.

"Well she only has late night cheers on Friday's but today is Wednesday.. Did you try her phone?"

"No answer" he sighed.

"Crap.. I guess we're going to have to go look for her. I'll take the car, and you let the Beast try to find her" she says giving him a hug, then grabbing the car keys.

"Alright...Lizzy be careful" Dennis tells her worriedly.

"I will" she gives him a kiss before getting in the car and driving off.

--

As soon as Dennis was alone his phone went off, he sighed in relief as he recognized Molly's number on the screen. "Molly where are you, are you alright?" he asked her.