17: Honeymoon

*The Beast/Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. ( After their wedding the horde goes on their Honeymoon)

It was Elizabeth and the alters wedding day and they were both as happy and nervous as each other, it was a small affair, nothing too fancy or over the top, there weren't any people in attendance really other then Molly and Bella and that was it, but it was perfect. Elizabeth looked stunning in her wedding dress and took their breath away when she walked up the aisle, Dennis watched her with a smile in his smart black suit as she came towards him. They said their vows, exchanged their matching silver rings before Dennis kissed her passionately.

After the wedding was done, they headed off to a hotel which they had booked, the room was a penthouse, complete with a roaring fire, Jacuzzi, balcony, room service and a large king size bed. Dennis carried Elizabeth over the threshold admiring their room, everything had been set up the way he planned and he couldn't be happier, he carried her to the sofa laying her down gently, leaning over her and kissing her softly, wherever he could.

"So what do you want to do first?" Elizabeth asks trying to unzip the back of her wedding dress.

"Anything my love" he whispered.

"Can you help me with my zipper first?"

He nodded unzipping her dress slowly. "Mm, thank you" she purrs.

"Anything for you my wife" he said giddily still not believing this had happened.

"Do you think Molly will be okay with the baby?"

"She should be...besides its only for one night" he told her, lowering her dress down a little more. She takes his hand "I wanted to ask you a question"

"What is it?" he asked.

"Do you think Molly's jealous that you married me and not her?"

"She hasn't mentioned anything to me...why do you ask?" staring down at her.

"I just don't want her to feel unloved or pushed aside as second, you know.." she tells him with a worried look.

"You know I won't let that happen Elizabeth" he told her kissing her softly to comfort her.

"I know you wouldn't...I'm sorry I'm just a worry wart I guess.."

"Its okay...if she ever says anything to you just let me know" he said.

"Oh my darling.." she hugs him and gives him kisses around on his jawline. He holds her closer, kissing her head.

"Bath or shower?" she smirks.

"You know I'm dying to try out that Jacuzzi" he said with a grin.

"Me too" she smiles and takes his hand leading him into the bathroom, where she gets the tub ready and the bubble jets turned on.

Dennis takes his waistcoat off and starts unbuttoning his shirt, folding his attire and placing it on a nearby table.

She gets her panties and bra off and slips slowly down into the tub "Omg...this feels great"

Dennis finished taking off his clothes before joining her. "Oh wow" he sighed contentedly leaning back as he relaxed.

She cuddles up beside him laying her head on his shoulder and rubbing his chest, tracing his pecks and abs with her finger "Mmm love you"

"I love you too my darling" he whispered wrapping his hands around her, resting his head on hers.