1: OC's INFO:

( Book finished go to Big oc book 3! )

Original Character's Info...

Elizabeth Morgan Bio.

She has Black/dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin, Very curvy body (DD's ;) ), Like's wearing sexy clothing or vintage dresses. Age 18 to begin with.Pics of woman that looks a lot like Elizabeth. Also based on Model Melissa, Clarke.

*First appearance was in my book "Behind Blue Eyes" She is also featured in 3 other story's called "The Altercations With Distance" & "The Altercations of Purity " & "Eye's Sewn Shut : A Split Fanfiction" Done by: Fearlessly Fearless.* (more to add later)

Body type: Very Curvy, toned. strong, DD Breasts XD. Dark blue eyes, Black (dyed)/dark brown hair/usually curled at the ends.

Scars: One very deep long one across her neck. But wears a scarf/choker collar necklace to hide it.

Wears: Red lipstick , Black Eyeliner, jean/or leather shorts, skirts, fitted shirts, heeled boots. In the right setting likes wearing 50's style housedresses button up in front that hug her figure nice, classy.

Likes: Swimming, dancing, working out, skinning dipping, sleeping in silky nighties, watching horror movies, reading comics, listening to music, Spankings, sex, kissing, Kinky stuff, Joking, Being Sarcastic, Good at lock picking, Being a devoted Mother and Wife.

She's: Straight but also flirts with both male and female. She can use her looks to distract people if needed. She likes flirting. When she kisses you your legs feel weak and your lower half feels like it's on fire *In a good way XD Yes she's that good at sexual stuff.*

Powers/Gift: In my version 2 of her in my retelling story she has a power of seeing visions and having dreams. And in one shot story's her gift is being able to heal at a very fast rate, ignoring death.

Split Purity Backstory:

She had good parents and a good home. She was kind and sweet to others when given a chance but was also looked down upon by other kids. They would be nasty to her or just ignore her. After while it got worse the friends she did get would use her. She finally got her first boyfriend and loved him dearly. She was the devoted and passionate type. Trying to give all the love in her heart. But it was crushed when he started abusing and getting her to do Crazy sexual things, getting her addicted. She at the time felt like she didn't have a choice being the way she was, "Easily manipulated". Years later she found love again in another. It was great in the beginning but turned sour soon after, he hit her all the time, but even though he did she still loved him. She would blame her heart for being so big and hated it at times. A year passes by.. The last boyfriend came and went faster but was just as bad, he had a mean streak, one evening he told her they were going to the park together. He lead her to a small clearing and told her she was worthless and took a small knife out of his pocket and slit her throat deeply, he ran off leaving her laying on the ground bleeding out. She was left for dead. Her strong will gave her long enough to be found by a passing older man on a bike. He called 911 and got her to the hospital just in time. The doctors didn't think she be able to even talk. But she beat the odds. Her throat healed better then the doctors said it would.