28: Pretty In Pink

*Request - Jade X My Oc Molly. (Molly comes home from School to see her man dressed in pink ;) )

Molly comes home from school wearing little white shorts and a pink tank top and her hair in a ponytail. "I'm home!"

Dennis doesn't come out to say hello to her like he normally would, instead she can hear cupboards being opened and slammed shut loudly in the kitchen.

Molly takes off her shoes at the door and walks into the kitchen "Hello?"

She sees whoever was in the light all dressed in pink and frantically rummaging in the cupboards. "Where the hell is it?" she asked before turning around to look at Molly "Aha maybe you know where it is" they said pointing at her.

"Um, um know where what is?"

"My goddamn insulin shots, I can't find the stupid things anywhere" she told her frustratedly.

"Oh I saw some needles in the second drawer there.." Molly points.

"Really?....I thought I already checked that one" she said opening the draw quickly rummaging through the draw again throwing things on the floor as she searched.

Molly picks up the things off the floor and sits them on the table "Your making a mess, that bothers my Dennis bear"

"Yeah well that's what good ol Mister OCD is for picking up after everyone" she said with a shrug.

"Well he shouldn't have to clean up your messes too, you know" Molly tells her.

"Nah...it'll give the old grump something to do" she said "Aha there they are" she said gleefully pulling out the insulin shots

"But he's not a grump" Molly pouts and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Wow calm down Miss defensive" she says as she looks at her needle "You know I'm the only one who needs this shit right...no one else has to deal with diabetes"

"Why are you in the light and not Dennis?"

"Dunno, why not....the big question is why are you so obsessed with seeing Sir cleans a lot hmm?"

"Because he's my daddy.." she acts shy when she says it.

Jade starts laughing hysterically at that "Ha ha, that's funny...your a funny girl" she says hitting the table loudly as she laughed.

Molly pouts looking upset.

"Ohh...wait your serious, nah you can't be serious are you?" she asked quickly.

"Yes I am" Molly cries.

"Ookay, how the hell did Mister grumpy clean it man find someone to love him like you?"

"I was kidnapped and he figured out I was pure and we fell for each other.. and now he's my daddy" she bites her lip, looking a bit nervous,

"Kidnapped you...ohh I should have known the Horde have been carrying on with their stupid mission, pretty crazy if you ask me, oh well...I didn't take Mister clean to be a blind follower though, Miss Patricia the old bat must have him wrapped around her finger pretty good huh"

"No not that much, he mostly has me wrapped around his fingers..um I mean nvm" Molly gulps, wishing she didn't let that slip out.

"Wow you do know Dennis is a pervert right?"

Molly stomps her foot "He is not!"

"Sweetheart how old are you?" she asked as she started rummaging in the cupboards again.