81: Pretty Girl At The Zoo

*Dennis X My Oc Molly. (Dennis meets a lovely blonde at the zoo and rescues her from her bad father ) (No DID AU, first meeting story )

Dennis was outside the tiger enclosure sweeping the rubbish on the floor into a big pile. It was summer now and obviously meant it was getting busy which meant more cleaning for him to do. He grabbed the dustpan and brush and swept up all the rubbish, putting it in the bin. He turned to put it away and that's when a young, blonde girl caught his eye, she was looking at the tigers and she was completely alone, she looked very attractive, he couldn't help but stare at her.

She was leaning against the railing, giggling at the tiger cubs playing together, she was wearing a cute baby pink pleated skirt, a small white tee shirt with a long silver necklace and she also had cute Mary jane shoes on. She took her phone out of her bag and took a photo of the tigers playing.

Dennis walked over to her "They're mischievous little ones, especially that one on the right...he's always getting himself into trouble" he told her softly.

She glances at him with a smile "I wish I could pet one"

Dennis chuckled "Everyone does, sadly even at their age they can still do some damage" he told her.

"Yeah.. but the danger is worth the outcome being able to experience something so beautiful and glorious that will last forever" she says softly, staring at the tigers.

"It's still dangerous" he told her softly staring at her.

"I'm used to it"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Nothing.." she says a bit snappy. Suddenly a man with dirty blonde hair shouts at her "Hey get your butt over here young lady, right now!" Molly walks over to him, which Dennis can only assume is her father, there talking a moment and they turn to walk down the pathway and His arm comes around her and his hand slides down to her ass as they walk.

Dennis watched with a pang of jealousy and anger as they walked away.

--

The next day comes and she suddenly is seen again coming out of the gift shop.

Dennis saw her as he was taking some bins out. "Hello again" he greeted walking over to her.

"What do you want?" she asks in that snappy tone.

"Sorry...I just wanted to apologize if I upset you the other day...if you don't want to talk, I understand" he sighed turning to walk away.

"I just don't like getting into details of.." she stops talking and runs off towards the tiger area.

Dennis sighed walking away to finish his work.

When it was past closing time, Molly had fallen asleep on one of the benches in the reptile area, blue lights lit the room in the underground exhibit.

Dennis was on his way back home when he saw her, he walked over to her hesitantly and shook her shoulder "Excuse me...we're closed now" he told her in his stern voice.

She rolled over slightly which only rolled her skirt up half way showing off her soft looking upper thighs and her hair was in her face.

Dennis groaned quietly staring at her legs before snapping out of it "Excuse me, you need to leave" he told her again.

She wakes up and sits up "Oh it's you again.." she says with that tone again.

"I'm sorry...Its just we're closed now"