37: Barry Meets Sam

*Barry X My Oc Sam.* (Barry meets Dennis's friend from his job Sam ( First meeting story)

Sam hadn't seen her friend Dennis for a long time and wanted to check up on him and see how he was doing. She decides to drive to his house on her scooter. She put on some black slacks and a blue t shirt with a black leather jacket and gelled her short hair a bit and headed over to his house. She knocks on the door.

Barry was the one to answer the door "Uhh can I help you?" He asked.

Sam looks up at him "Yeah um, I'm here to see Dennis?"

Barry looks at Sam up and down with a critical look "May I ask why?"

"We're friends, I just stopped by to say hello. Is that okay?" she asks taking her sunglasses off.

"Whatever you say...its just I don't remember Dennis mentioning you before"

"Yeah he seems to keep a lot to himself" she chuckles.

"Yeah he sure does" he told her gesturing for her to come inside.

She walks up the stairs and walks past him inside "Oh nice you moved the furniture since the last time I was here"

Barry shut the door before walking inside.

"I'm Sam and you are?" she puts her hand out to him.

"Barry" he introduces himself shaking her hand.

"Cute name and I love your outfit"

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" he complimented with a smile.

"Oh thanks, I just threw something on really. Yours is very stylish and the color goes well with your pretty eyes" she smiles and blushes.

"Well I have been told I have great fashion sense" he said with a wink.

"It sure does show" she says walking around him, looking him up and down.

Barry raises an eyebrow "Wait a minute are you checking me out?" He asked.

Sam chuckles a bit before sitting down on the couch "Maybe" she says with a teasing smirk.

"Well like what you see?" He asked checking her out but thinks is a guy out.

"Very much so, I mean I did have some fun with that body already" Sam bites her bottom lip.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah Dennis and I we did have fun a few times, first time at the high school under the bleachers"

"Whaaaat but Dennis isn't..." Barry stammered.

"Boy he was sure nervous at first..until I got down on my knees" Sam giggles.

"But Dennis isn't gay" Barry said feeling slightly perplexed.

"You sure he isn't bi?" she shrugs her shoulders "Why don't we get to know each other more" she pats the sat beside her.

"I've known Dennis a long time, trust me handsome...he's not that" Barry said to Sam sitting next to him studying him.

"Aww You think I'm handsome huh?" she smirks knowing now that Barry thinks she's a guy, so she plays along with it. "Well I think your cute as a button"

"Gee thanks...you must be one special guy to get Dennis to fool around with you"

"Gee I hope so" she smirks and rubs a hand on Barry's knee.

Barry tenses up at the contact "Wait what're you doin?" he whispered.

"I'm teasing you"

"But I'm not Dennis" he groaned.

"So, I'm not going out with him, we just done some things together but mostly now we are friends" she runs a hand up his shirt feeling around on his torso and leans in to softly kiss his neck.

Barry moans quietly at Sam's touch.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Uh huh" he groaned nodding his head.

"Then do it, don't make me do all the work" she chuckles.

Barry leaned forward and kissed Sam deeply with a moan.

Sam uses her tongue more, sliding it against Barry's and then pulls back a little breathy "Are you a top or a bottom?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be kinda guy" he told her whilst panting.

She just chuckles at that "You choose, I'm game"

Barry kisses her again leaning over her slowly until he was straddling her.

Sam wraps her arms around his neck and rubs her hands on the back of his neck, pushing her mouth fully against his as they kiss "Barry.." she moans in his mouth.

Barry pants as he kisses her neck softly his hands moving down her body to remove her clothes.

Sam pulls down the blanket from the back of the couch and covers the bottom half of them "I'm a bit shy" she pulls her pants and panties down her legs.

"Why?" Barry asked.

She reaches down between them and guides his cock inside her "Uuh.." she moans.

"Wha...." he moaned as his hips bucked.

"Uuh fuck more" she begs.

Barry thrusted into her again going deeper inside her again "Your a girl?" he exclaimed.

"Does that bother you.. ooh" she asks but then whines, gripping onto his shoulders.

"Uhh no...just a bit of a shock uhh" He groaned.

"Sorry.. sometimes I feel more like a guy anyways since my surgeries"

"Surgeries?" he asked staring down at her as he carried on thrusting into her.

"I had breast cancer, so they had to remove them. "Mmm I go back and forth about who I am"

"You can be whatever you like around me, I won't mind" he groaned.

"Really? Thank you Barry oh thank you uuh" she moans as she suddenly climaxes.

Barry came shortly after her collapsing onto her breathing heavily.

Sam holds him in an loving embrace not wanting to let go.

Barry kissed her softly feeling happy and content

End.

*Written by: Lizrenknight & Novaauthor13.*

(This story will be in my 'Split only the sexy vol 3'  also)