70: Surprise!

* Dennis X My Oc's Elizabeth & Molly. (Dennis's birthday aka the day he came into existence)

It was Dennis's birthday today and the whole family had been hard at work preparing a surprise for him when he came back from work, the kids in particular had helped by decorating the house with banners and balloons and had each gotten him something for him to open when he came home. Elizabeth had made a cake for him and cooked a nice meal which Molly had helped set up as well. A few minutes after they had finished and Dennis came home opening the door.

They all pop out of their hiding spots and yell "Surprise!"

Dennis walks inside looking a little bit surprised but then a smile makes his way to his face.

They all begin to sing "Happy Birthday day to you!"

Dennis chuckled as he walked over to them all "I thought you'd all forgotten" he said happily.

Kevin runs up to him hugging his leg "We would dent forget you dadda"

"Aww, thanks Kev" he said picking him up and kissing his cheek.

Elizabeth comes in the room holding a nice cake on a platter with candles "Blow out the candles and make a wish babe"

Dennis thought for a while before blowing out the candles.

"Yay!" they do a little cheer. Dennis grinned as he sat down on the sofa.

The kids sat down next to him and started handing him their gifts. "I made this for you dadda" Kev hands him a rolled up paper with a bow around it.

Dennis opened it up carefully.

It's a sweet picture he drew of the whole family "I drew it"

"Oh wow, it's beautiful Kev, thank you so much" He said proudly kissing his head and giving him a big hug.

"Here's mine" Bella hands him her gift.

Dennis opens it up with a smile. It's a new dress shirt and slacks.

"Oh Bella, I needed some more shirts and slacks thank you" he said gratefully giving her a hug.

"Your welcome dad" she gives him a big kiss and hug.

"I'm so lucky to have you all as my family" he said happily, he felt someone tugging his trouser leg and saw little Maggie looking at him with a smile.

Elizabeth hands him a gift box "This is from Maggie" she smiles picking her up.

"Aww thanks little one" he said taking the box. It's a bag of hard candies "It's for when your at work to enjoy" Elizabeth tells him.

"Oh wow my favorites, thank you Maggie" he said taking her from Elizabeth and giving her a sweet kiss, he holds his arms out for Bella and Kev as well so he can hug them.

They walk up to him letting him hug them "Happy Birthday dadda"

"Thank you my babies" he said kissing them on the head and holding them tightly.

"Alright Kev time for bed sweetie" Molly tells him. "Can I please stay up?" he asks. "Nope little man, come on now" she says taking his hand. "Nighty!" he shouts.

"Goodnight Kev" Dennis shouts back.

Bella Takes the little ones upstairs for the night. Elizabeth goes to the kitchen and gets 3 glasses and a bottle of wine, she brings them into the living room where Molly's already sitting next to Dennis and pours them some "Happy Birthday darling"

"Thank you...I never expected you all to do so much for my birthday" he said with a huge smile.

One bottle and a half later.. Molly's giggling like a school girl and Elizabeth's in front of them both swaying her hips back and forth slowly.

Dennis was staring at her intently admiring her as she danced.

Molly can't seem to stop giggling "Oh my Dennis I love you, you big hunk of man you.." it was clear she was a little drunk.

"I love you too my sweet princess" he said kissing her passionately.

"Time fly's by so fast, I remember when we first met..mmm" Elizabeth moans as she rubs his thigh.

"Mmm yeah, we've come so far since then"

"Yes we have" she says nibbling at his earlobe.

Dennis's hands started to wonder up her body as he moaned quietly.

Molly starts unbuckling his belt "Don't leave me out now ..daddy" she coos in his ear.

"Never sweetheart" he smiled at her wrapping an arm around her pulling her closer to him and kissing her deeply.

They both rub their hands all over his chest, kissing his neck.

Dennis groaned holding them close.

Elizabeth started rubbing at his neck, while Molly made out with him "Mmm Dennis Bear"

Dennis kissed his girls one at a time feeling so loved as he felt Elizabeth unbutton his shirt slowly. "I love you both so much" he breathed as he looked at them lovingly.

"Which one of us do you want first?" Molly asks him, kissing his neck.

"You two decide" he moaned.

"Nah uh your the birthday boy you decide" Elizabeth coos in his ear.

"Molly first" he decided.

Molly claps her hands with a cute giggle "How do you want me?"

Dennis lifted her up and placed her on top of him. "Mmm" she rubs her pussy against his shaft teasing him "I love you" she purrs.

"Uhh I love you too my princess" he groaned kissing her neck. Elizabeth kisses him deeply and Molly starts to ride him, grabbing at his shoulders to steady herself "Uuh.."

Dennis kissed Elizabeth back as he grabbed Molly's hips gently, moving her slowly.

She moves against his hips, moving hers in circles. Elizabeth sucks on his tongue gently "Mmm"

Dennis's hips bucked as he moaned into Elizabeth's mouth. Molly cries out hitting her climax then she moves off and starts making out with him while Elizabeth slides down on his cock facing the other way.

"Uhh, I love you" he moaned loudly.

"I love you too darling.."

"Uhh Lizzy I'm getting close"

"Ohh yes cum for me Birthday boy" she moans. Dennis came with a groan breathing heavily.

They both get on both sides of him and snuggle against him.

He held them close, kissing them softly "Thank you for making this the best birthday I've ever had" he whispered.

"Oh your welcome baby" they give him kisses on his cheeks.

"I love you all so much" he sighed before falling asleep between them with a small smile on his face.

End.

*Written by: Lizrenknight & Novaauthor13 *
(This story only in this novel )