27: In A Good Mood

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. (AU The Horde had been searching for months for the girls that pranked them at the zoo and now they have found them)(Different then the film with those prank girls being Claire and Marcia.)

Dennis was in a very good mood this week, with good reason. For months now he had been tracking those girls who played that "prank" on him at the zoo, causing chaos for him and the others. Finally after months of searching for them, he had finally caught them and that meant he was extremely happy about getting revenge on them for what they did to him.

Elizabeth walks in the door with some bags from the store "Anyone home?"

Dennis walks over to her with a big grin on his face "Hey baby" he says kissing her deeply.

"Hey darling" she kisses him back with a sweet hum. "I got some things for tonight's dinner" she says happily.

"Mmm, that's great" he mumbled kissing her neck softly.

"You sure seem in a happy mood" she says smirking and leaning her forehead against his.

"I am baby...I really am" he whispered kissing her again.

"Mmm care to share"

"I finally found them Liz" he said excitedly.

"Found who?"

"The girls that started all of this...I've been trying to find them for months now and I finally succeeded" he said giddily with an almost crazed laugh.

She cups his cheek with a concerned look on her face. "Are you sure it's a good idea?"

"It's all I've been thinking about" he says.

"What is your plan?"

"Mmm, I plan on making them suffer" Dennis chuckled with a cruel smile on his face.

She raises her eyebrow "How so?"

"I don't know yet" he said softly.

"Well the way your chuckling evilly you sure sound like you already know how" she puts some of the items in fridge.

"Just a few ideas going in my head" he grinned.

She walks up to him and gently grabs his bulge "It's not some kind of sexual torture is it?"

He moaned at her touch "What makes you say that?" he asked her.

"Well because of what they did, the whole having you touch their breasts then running away thing?"

"It would be rather ironic wouldn't it" he chuckled again, he sounded so different to what he usually did, he sounded so cruel and it was starting to make Elizabeth nervous.

"Just don't get to.." she tries to choose the right words "Carried away with this all..alright"

"Liz...they caused us so much confusion, everyone trying to grab the light at once...it was terrifying, they need to pay for that" he argued.

"Yes but, just please..." she reaches out petting his cheek "I'm just worried about you"

"Why, I'm fine"

"I just don't want you to go overboard and not be able to come back to the surface"

"I'll be fine, don't worry" he reassured, kissing her softly.

An half hour passes by and Elizabeth's laying the plates down on the table, getting ready to serve the food she made.