36: Dreams Of A Younger Dennis

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. ( Elizabeth dreams of a young Dennis and the first kidnapping) Part of the 'Twisted Dreams' series. )(This is a 2nd version of 'Kevin's Past' )

Elizabeth had been doing odd jobs around the house all day and wanted to relax, so she gets out some of her favorite wine and drinks a few glasses. She starts to feel the buzz and passes out on the couch.

And the dreams begins....

Suddenly Elizabeth is right up on top roe of some bleaches at a school and she see's a young Dennis and he looks about 17 and he's sat with a girl on some bleachers.

"Can you at least tell me why your so upset with me" he asked this girl. "Kevin does it need saying, you forced yourself onto me again, I don't want to dance for you so don't try to make me" she sighed. "I didn't mean to...I just, I can't help myself, please give me another chance" he pleaded with her. "Kevin I'm going out with Daniel and that's final now please just leave me alone" she shouted at him making him wince, she shook her head at him and started to get up. Dennis grabbed her hand and moved closer to her. "Please don't go" he begged her trying to kiss her. "Kevin stop" she said acting scared when he didn't stop she slapped him hard across the face making him yelp and back away in pain "Your so fucked up Kevin...you need help" she told him before walking away from him leaving him alone.

"I'm so stupid" he whispered to himself as he cried silently

Elizabeth walks down to him, standing right behind him "Hello There.." she says softly.

Dennis looked up at her with a confused expression. "Who are you?" he asked wiping the tears away from his eyes.

She had made herself to be wearing red shorts and a white low cut t shirt with her hair in a ponytail, more or less a high school effect fit "My name's Elizabeth" she smiles.

"Elizabeth, are you new here...I've never seen you before?" he asked.

"You can say that.." she chuckles, sitting next to him.

"What do you want?"

"I over heard your conversion with that little twat, so unfair of her to do that to you over you wanting a little dance and a little closeness" she tells him, scooting closer to him.

"It wasn't her fault....I was being stupid, I'm a stupid dirty boy" he muttered his mothers words.

"You might be a dirty boy but your far from being stupid" she smirks.

Dennis looked at her suspiciously through narrowed eyes "Why are you being so kind to me?"

"Why not?" she gets closer.

Dennis gets up frantically feeling nervous "No, no just stay away from me" he shouts before running away from her.

She giggles and does follow him inside the building.

Elizabeth joined Dennis by the lockers. He was taking out a few books before he turned around and stared at a girl at the end of the corridor.

"Hey Crumb, stop staring at my girl" one boy yelled at him making him turn away and pretend he wasn't. "I'm talking to you Crumb" he growled grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pushing him into the lockers. "Let go of me" he says as he tries to squirm out of his grasp. "Your such a freak staring at girls like that, good job no one will ever like you" he smirked. "Just leave me alone" he growled. "Or what freak what you gonna do huh hit me?" He chuckled.