19: Barry's Home

*Barry X My Oc Molly. (Barry comes home late after a crazy party, a little buzzed. Oh what could happen next??? ) *Barry's Bi in my stories :P *

Barry had miraculously made his way home after staying out a bit too long at a party and drinking way too much, he was in a state and could hardly walk in a straight line or see clearly at times. He finally managed to hang up his designer jacket on the hook after the sixth attempt and staggered into the living room.

Molly's in the kitchen digging in the fridge for something to eat for dinner. Bending over pretty far in her cute little cotton shorts.

Barry was stood in the doorway staring at her with a smile.

She gets what she wants and turns around with a jump "Oh gawd..you scared me.." she says holding a hand on her chest.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized walking over to her and giving her a hug.

"It's okay..I just didn't know when you were coming back" she says in a breathy voice.

"Mm, I'm sorry" he said softly, not letting her go.

"It's..it's okay Barry I forgive you, no big deal"

"I feel so lucky to have you" he sighed happily into her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

She nervously giggles, patting a hand on his back.

He carried on kissing her neck lightly, holding her close, not in a scary way more an affectionate way. "Your so sweet Molly" he slurred.

"That tickles" she giggles more.

"You give good hugs to" he told her sweetly, kissing her again happily.

"Thank you, so do you"

He smiled happily.

"Are you going to keep hugging me all night?" she chuckles slightly.

"Maybe" he said with a smirk, kissing her cheek again.

"Your very kissy kissy tonight, Barry"

Barry chuckled as he nuzzled her neck.

Molly began feeling warm and tingling from his hot breath on her neck, her body natural responses starting to kick in. Her eyes close, tilting her head more to the side so he could gain more access to her sweet neck. She breathes out a long sweet sigh.

Barry's hands travel to her waist.

Sometimes it was hard to say no because it was the same body that her sweet Dennis uses, so her body responds and she mewls softly.

He pulls away slightly to look at her lazily. She opens her eyes and looks at him with a dreamy look to her face.

"Your so cute" he mumbles.

"Thank you, so are you.."

"Aww stop your gonna make me blush sweetie" he chuckled.

She giggles along with him, her body still slightly turned on.

Barry takes her hand and kisses it softly. Molly blushes at that.

"Aww your blushing"

"I guess I am.." she looks away slightly embarrassed.

Barry lifts her head up and stares at her protectively "What's wrong honey?"

She blushes harder at the question and what he called her "I'm embarrassed that I feel slightly turned on"

"Aww I'm sorry honey I, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...its just your so beautiful" he pouts.