8: The EX Returns

*The Horde X My Oc Elizabeth. (Elizabeth's Bad ex boyfriend escapes from jail to get revenge on her)

Elizabeth was out shopping most of the day, buying things they needed for the week, but one thing she didn't know was her ex boyfriend Sean had escaped from jail the day before and tracked her down and now was stalking her plaining on kidnapping her out of revenge for sending him to jail.

She sighs as she put the bags into the car, happy she was done and going home to rest awhile before dinner.

Sean walked over to the car and grabbed her roughly, hitting her head on the car and knocking her out, he threw her in the back before getting in the drivers seat and driving away.

Elizabeth finally starts waking up later on, her head hurting slightly and she's laying on a bed.

"Oh good she's finally waking up" Sean chuckled cruelly, his eyes had an evil glint in them as he stared down at her.

Her eyes get wide when she see's him "Sean?"

"Hello Lizzy, you look nervous" he smirked.

"How did you escape?"

"Ohh, I have my ways" he smirks.

She sits up more and crosses her arms "I'm not afraid of you, if that's what you're wondering"

"Oh I know...that's why I love you...all I thought about was you whilst I was in that fucking jail" he growled joining her on the bed getting uncomfortably close to her.

"Even though you tried to kill me?" she tisks her tongue.

"I know, I am sorry Lizzy, I never meant to hurt you...I didn't mean any of those horrible things I said, I just get angry sometimes but I know you can forgive me" Sean said apologetically looking guilty about what he had done, pleading with her to forgive him.

She gets up from the bed "I know what your trying to do Sean and it's not going to work. I've moved on and found someone better"

"Oh have you" he said dangerously calm, walking over to her and grabbing her roughly, kissing her neck "He can't be as good as me surely"

She chuckles slightly "You'd be surprised, nothing has compared to him. Not even you"

"Huh, he must be one hell of a guy" he growled hands going under her shirt and to her breasts squeezing them roughly "I've missed these you know" he whispered biting her earlobe.

"Funny coming from jail bait like you.. don't you miss your cell mate?"

Sean laughed at her. "Look at you trying to act all brave" he said spitefully before biting her neck hard.

She makes a slight wince but recovers fast "At least I'm not a coward like you are"

"Careful what you say Lizzy" he warned her.

She turns around to face him and stares him down "Whatcha going to do about it, bud?"

He slapped her hard "Look what you made me do" he shouted.

"I didn't make you do anything, you did that on your own you pitiful excuse for a man"

He hit her again "Your the one that keeps making me angry, you know I can't control my anger" he roared hitting her harder still.

"Always blaming someone else" she rubs at her cheek.

"Shut up Elizabeth!" he growled throwing her into the wall.