59: Kevin Loves His Dom

*Kevin Wendell Crumb X My Oc Elizabeth* (Kevin Comes to his momma ;) )

Kevin had gotten the light and found himself lying on the sofa, he sat up and rubbed his eyes as he regained his bearings.

There's noise in the kitchen, Elizabeth is on the floor on all fours, scrubbing under the cabinet doors with a sponge and a tub of sudsy water. Humming to herself.

Kevin walked in and saw her "Hi Liz" he said shyly.

"Oh hey hun.." she gets up and dumps the dirty water and washed herself up a bit "Is there something you need?"

"No, no...I just wanted to see you again, it's been awhile" he answered.

"Yes it has been.." she sips the glass of wine from her glass while she leans against the counter and then looks him up and down licking her lips.

"I'm sorry I haven't been out to see you recently" he bowed his head.

"Oh It's okay, I'm sure you had a good reason"

"I did miss you" he pouted.

"Did you?" she walks up to him slowly.

He nodded his head "So much"

"I missed you too" she whispers unbuttoning the top part of her dress.

"Mmm momma" he moaned as he stared at her.

"Come with me" she takes his hand and leads him upstairs to the bedroom.

He follows her eagerly.

"Take your clothes off, I want to see you"

He does as she asked wanting to please her as much as he could. She undresses slowly and joins him on the bed and nuzzles his neck.

"Mmm" he moaned again.

She gets him to lay on his side and she gets behind him, spooning with him, wrapping her arm over his side, rubbing on his torso "Oh my Kevin"

"Mmm my momma" he murmured.

She kisses the back of his neck and her arm that's draped over his side rubs all the way down his stomach down to his groin. She begins to stroke his cock getting it hard "Do you like that, do you like it when I play with your cock?" she whispers in his ear.

"Ohh, yes momma" he moaned bucking against her touch.

"Ooh my so eager you are" she giggles and licks his neck. She pumps his cock faster and feels herself get a little turned on by just feeling him in her hand.

"Ohh momma give it to me good" he begged her knowing that she was starting to get more turned on, which he knew would probably bring out her more dominant side.

Elizabeth really picks up the pace and does it a bit harder "Does that feel good hm?" she slaps the side of his ass.

"Uhh yes" he groaned not calling her momma to see if she would notice and possibly punish him some more.

She slaps his ass again harder "I think you forgot something.." she purrs.

"What?" he asked.

"You forgot to call me momma" she slaps his ass again.

"I'm sorry" he said not saying it again.

"Say it..or I'll stop stroking you" she grabs his chin staring down into his eyes.

"Ohh I'm sorry momma" he moaned giving in.

She kisses him deeply and continues to pump him faster "Good boy.." she coos.

"Thank you momma" he moaned quietly kissing her deeply.

She grabs him by the shoulders and rolls him on top of her and her legs wrap around his waist "Your welcome sweetie"

Kevin thrusted into her with a groan. "Uuh Kevin..my sweet boy, show momma how much you love her" she moans.

"I love you momma" he cried happily as his hips bucked inside her. "I love you too!" she moans louder. He kissed her deeply moaning into her mouth.

She slaps his ass as he thrusts into her more "Oh you like that baby, you like it when I spank you?" she purrs in his ear.

"Yes momma I do"

She slaps it a little harder "Mmm so good isn't it?"

"Uhhuh" he moaned.

Elizabeth bites at his neck, claiming him as hers and slaps his ass hard enough that the skin begins to turn red "Say you love it!!" she yells.

"I love it momma... I love it so much" he shouts.

She keeps biting his neck and licking at it "Mmm If I was guy Ooh the things I could do to you baby mmm" she coos in his ear.

"What would you do?" He asked curiously.

"I would get behind you and claim you completely.." She licks his neck.

He shivered when she said that "What else?" He whispered shyly.

"Well I would pull your hair but that's kind of hard to do since it's buzzed" she chuckles.

"Maybe I can talk to Dennis about growing it out for you momma" he suggested.

"Oh trust me he won't, he's to clean and proper" she laughs.

"He might though since it's me asking"

"He's to hard headed, so to speak and besides he'll probably think I was going to rough on you"

"I like it...it makes me feel alive" he tells her excitedly.

"I'm sorry I can't give that to you the way you want it"

"What you do is perfect momma and I wouldn't have it any other way" he told her kissing her cheek lightly.

"Oh my sweet Kevin.." she holds his face in her hands.

He stared at her longingly.

"I wish I was everything for you and more"

"You are momma, you are my everything" he said softly his hips thrusting at a slow pace trying to make her feel good.

She has a climax suddenly and her arms wrap around him in a snug hug.

Kevin came after her melting into her arms.

End.

*Written By: Lizrenknight & Noaauthor13 *
(This story only in this novel )