20: Homesick

*The Beast X My Oc Elizabeth. and Dennis, My Oc's Molly, Bella included. (The Beast and Elizabeth had a tiff, can they sort it out and forgive and forget?) (No sex fic )

The Beast and Elizabeth had separated about a month ago now, they had an explosive argument which resulted in The Beast lashing out in a way he now knew he shouldn't have, it had gotten to the stage where she had moved out, taking both Bella and Molly with her, leaving him completely alone. Ever since then he had not been coping in a healthy way, he would go out and eat impure's until he physically couldn't eat anymore and then come home and be sick everywhere. 

He also started to drink which never helped his rage and because of this their home was in a state of disarray, Dennis tried his best to keep it organized but The Beast seemed to mess it up faster than he could fix it. He could often smell her scent and would follow it until he reached her, watching her from a distance either from the roof of a building or a dark alleyway, close enough to see her but never touch her. He sighed sadly wishing that he could fix their relationship so that she would come home and they could be a family again.

Elizabeth had gotten a motel room that had a full kitchen and everything else her and the girls needed.. but she also hated it because she was starting to feel homesick. Molly would want to go see Dennis and little Bella would often ask where her dadda was, which would break Elizabeth's heart seeing them both get upset. Elizabeth decides to take a nap with Bella and Molly sneaks off to call Dennis.

---

Molly dials the number *ring*

Dennis sees her name on the phone and decides to pick up "Hello"

"I miss you.." she says, her voice full of heart ache.

"I know...I miss you too" he said sadly.

"We aren't doing so well here.. I miss you and Bella keeps asking about when's dadda coming to see her and Elizabeth she doesn't act right"

"Why, how is she acting?" he asked her worriedly.

"Depressed and not talking as much, sleeping a lot. I think she's homesick" Molly sighs deeply.

Dennis sighed sadly as she told him that. "I want you all to come home...but it's just not safe for any of you" he told her.

"Why not?"

"The Beast has gotten worse since you left...honestly its a miracle the house is still standing" he told her fearfully.

"Oh no.. if you tell him were coming home, do you think that would snap him out of it?"

"I don't know...he's either angry or hurting but I'm not sure which it is"

"Please come here"

"Molly I can't...not in the state he's in, he might hurt you, he's not exactly in a calm state of mind right now"

Molly sighs when Bella comes into the bathroom with her with that look of poutiness "I think a little lady here want's to talk to you"

Dennis chuckled knowing who she was talking about. "Put her on the phone for me, I love you Molly"

"I love you too Dennis bear" Molly says before handing Bella the phone. "Hiee dadda" Bella says in her cute little voice.

"Hey sweetheart, how you doing huh?"

"I miss you..and I had a tea party with my bear" she giggles.

"Ha ha, I should have known" he laughed at her obsession with cookies.