31: A Glimpse Into Her Past

*Dennis X My Oc Molly. (Dennis dreams of the woman so close to him and her past) (Part of the 'Twisted Dreams' series) 

Dennis had fallen into a dream but it was also a glimpse into someone close to him and their past. In the dream he opens his eyes and he's standing in a school there's little kids around looking like they are leaving for the day and getting picked up by their parents.

Dennis scanned the crowd and saw a familiar looking blonde girl standing by herself.

That's when it becomes clear it's Molly but she's so small at least 6 years old with her hair in ribbons and she has a sweet little dress on with a coat and a backpack.

"Molly" he sighed staring at her, she looked so sweet as a kid he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face.

She walks right past him like she doesn't even see him and her fingers run across the lockers as she walks down the hallway towards the exit.

He follows her slowly.

She walks outside and paces like she's waiting for someone to pick her up. An half hour passes and finally a car comes rolling up and a man opens the door from the inside "Get on in Molly.." she gets in the car and puts her seat belt on and it drives off.

Dennis is suddenly in the back seat of the car too but still it's as if they don't see him.

Dennis listens in on their conversation, Molly never talked about her father often so it felt strange actually seeing him even if it was a dream. "So how was school today Molly hmm?" he asked her.

"It was okay..is Mommy coming home late tonight again?"

"I think so baby...you know what your mothers like always obsessed with her work" he said in a calm but frustrated voice.

"Yeah.." she sighs deeply, she starts to lean against the door with some of her golden curls blowing around her head in the breeze, since the window was down half way.

Dennis felt himself feel sorry for Molly it was hard to watch her look so sad. "So what do you want to do tonight baby?" her father asked.

"I don't know.. maybe play with my dollies"

"Aww are you sure, I have a movie I think you'd really like" he said cryptically with a smirk, making Dennis uneasy since he knew what he meant.

"Is it a movie with a princess?" she smiles.

"Of course and a prince" he grinned. "Don't do it Molly" Dennis whispered but she couldn't hear him.

"I thought you didn't like girly movies?"

"Trust me this ones really good, you'll see" he told her.

They finally get home and Molly goes into her bedroom and gets in her more comfy clothing. She hums to herself.

Dennis wanted to scream at her to get out of there when her father came into her room with the laptop.

"Oh I thought you rented a movie" she looks surprised to see the laptop.

"No, no I found it online" he told her slyly. "Get out Molly just get out" Dennis pleaded.

"Oh Okay.." she sits on her bed holding one of her stuffed animals close.

Her dad sat down next to her clicking on the video making sure Molly was watching.

The video started to play and it was just some set up that most movies have which didn't seem to bother Molly but that's when it starts to pick up being what it truly was. The girl and the guy in the video started to do sexual things to each other. Molly gets very still, holding her stuffed rabbit closer, she has a confused look on her face "Why..why is he hurting her like that?" she asks her father.