3: They Came Back

*Dennis/The Horde X Casey Cooke/ My Oc Molly. (After a month goes by after the Beasts help to kill Casey's Uncle John, they come back for a visit) (Continued part for 'He Found Her' only in 'Split only the sexy vol 3')

It had been a month since The Beast had come to Casey's aid, killing her uncle John, Ripping him apart for what he was doing to her after he escaped jail. She had began to start a new life without the fear of him waiting for her in the shadows, knowing she was truly free..Casey wondered if the horde would come back to visit again.

She's sitting around on the couch reading, drinking a glass of ice tea.

Dennis was wondering how Casey was getting on since the last time they saw her. He couldn't help but remember the light kiss she gave him as he held her, she felt so perfect in his arms. He decided he would pay her a visit and walked to her apartment.

Casey had fallen asleep when a knock was heard, so she gets up and opens the door "Wow..you came back" she smiles warmly.

"Of course I did" he says with a warm smile.

"Please come in..make yourself at home. Do you want a drink or something?"

"Uhh sure just water please" he said taking a seat on the sofa.

She comes back in the room with a glass of water "Here you go" sitting down next to him but also giving him a good amount of space between them since she knew he might be more comfortable that way. "So how you been for starters?"

"I'm okay can't complain, what about you?" he asked staring at her with a protective look.

"Oh just fine just working, thinking about getting a cat" she chuckles.

"That sounds good" Dennis nodded.

"How is everyone?"

"They're fine, we've been busy, you know because of The Beast"

"Yeah, um..Do you have a place to stay?"

"Yeah, a house...its quite secluded and quiet but I like it" he says softly.

"Oh well if you didn't I was going to say you can stay here awhile..if you wanted too?"

"I mean if that's okay....its a long drive home"

"Oh sure.. you all are more then welcome too" she warmly smiles.

"Thank you Casey" he smiles back, staring into her warm brown eyes.

"I guess I can order food for tonight, I don't have very much at the moment. You might have to sleep on the sofa, if that's okay?"

"Yeah should be fine" he nodded.

Suddenly the door unlocks and a young girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and in a cheer outfit comes in, in a rush throwing her bag on the chair next to the door. "Casey you never guess what happened today!"

Casey giggles "No clue why don't you tell me", The girl smiles "They picked me as one of the leaders of the cheer team! ahhh I'm so freaking happy!" she jumps and spins around on her feet in a cute joyful way.

Casey looks over at Dennis "Um Dennis this is my room mate"

"Hi" Dennis greeted.

"Hi I'm Molly, nice to meet you Dennis" she shakes his hand, smiling.

"Nice to meet you too" he says with a smile.

"So what are we having for dinner Casey?"

"I thought maybe ordering from sub palace down the street" Casey answers. "Okie dokie, well I got do my homework" Molly giggles and goes to her room.