56: Tension

*Patricia X My Oc Elizabeth. ( The 2 women have some tension between them, oh what will they do about it? ;) ) 

Patricia had taken over the light and was currently cleaning the house, Elizabeth walked downstairs to get a drink. She enters the kitchen and gets in the fridge "Darn we're out of red wine"

"Why do you want to have such a vile drink?" Patricia asked her in a snooty voice.

Elizabeth turns and leans against the counter "You never had any? I'm surprised, I would think you would use it to ease your nerves" she tsks her tongue.

"I don't like the taste"

"This one tastes sweeter, do you want to have a taste?"

"I don't drink, alcohol makes people act like fools" she turned her nose up at the drink.

"I only suggested a taste not the whole glass hun" Elizabeth smiles.

"I'm fine thank you"

Elizabeth looks at her laundry folding in the basket "Um your folding this wrong, Dennis likes it a certain way" she takes it out and refolds it.

"Yes of course you would know" she scoffed.

"Well I would think you would know most of all, Trisha" Elizabeth chuckles.

"Don't call me that" she said repulsed by the name.

Elizabeth gets closer to her "Trisha.." she draws out the nick name.

"I said don't call me that" she told her sternly although for some reason she felt a bit aroused at the same time.

"Ooh Trisha.." she whispers softly in Patricia's ear.

Her breathing picks up making her back away slightly unsure of what to do but not wanting to leave at the same time.

"Am I making you nervous sweetheart?"

"No" she whispered.

"Are you sure Trisha?"

"I said I'm fine" Patricia snapped.

Elizabeth tries to go in for a kiss suddenly.

Patricia backs away "What on earth are you doing?"

"Trying to show you some lovin" Elizabeth says softly.

"No your trying to trick me, well you may have Dennis wrapped around your finger but you won't fool me"

"But I'm not trying to trick you"

"Stop lying, I'm not foolish" she yelled backing away from her.

"I'm not lying damn it!"

Patricia gets flustered and walks away going upstairs.

"Patricia" Elizabeth takes her hand.

She tensed up at her touch "Let go of me" she said in a strained voice.

Elizabeth gets down on her knees in front of Patricia and takes her hand to lay it on her cheek "Please believe me"

Patricia felt so conflicted she wasn't sure what the best plan was. "Just please let go of me" she repeated softly closing her eyes.

Elizabeth lets go of her hand and stands, she then rubs her hands up Patricia's torso all the way up to her pecks, lightly pinching on her nipples "Mmm Patricia"

Patricia hisses at the contact her heart beating faster. Elizabeth pushes her body against hers and nuzzles her neck like a cat would "Please trust me.." she purrs. Patricia sighed leaning in to her touch.

Elizabeth looks up at her, still holding her and leans in and kisses her slowly and passionate. Patricia leaned in to the kiss with a moan.

"Do what you want with me, I'm yours.."

Patricia's hands started wondering around her body.

Elizabeth takes her shirt off and takes ahold of Patricia's turtle neck and pulls it up and off of her, throwing it to the side. "Patricia.." she whispers, leading her over to the couch.

Patricia acts all shy covering her body with her arm feeling embarrassed.

They sit on the couch and Elizabeth takes her bra off to make Patricia feel less vulnerable. She chuckles and lays on her side, bringing Patricia down with her and continues to kiss her deeply. Their chests are pressed together as they hold each other closer, making their nipples brush up against each other's.

She moaned quietly as she touched her body.

Elizabeth looks up into Patricia's blue eyes "I love you.. you may not believe it but I do"

Patricia stared at her softly breathing heavily.

"I love you" she whispers against her lips.

Patricia kisses her again leaning against her body. Elizabeth reaches under the top of Patricia's skirt and into her underwear, stroking her cock.

"Uhh" she moaned.

Elizabeth strokes her at a faster pace and sucks on her neck "Ooh Patricia..."

"Mmm yes that feels good" she whispered.

She does it faster to Patricia, a bit harder "Cum for me hun"

Patricia cums with a groan suddenly.

Elizabeth brings her hand back up and licks and sucks Patricia's cum off her fingers slowly "Mm yum" she coos.

Patricia sighs softly as she watched her.

Elizabeth nuzzles her face in the crook of Patricia's neck and snuggles against her "I love you"

"I love you too" she whispered holding her close.

End.

*Written By: Lizrenknight & Novaauthor13 *
(This story only in this novel )  (note: Takes place before the kids )