79: Fatherly PT 1

*Dennis/ The Beast & My Oc Bella Crumb (OC Daughter) (Bella feels confused about herself and her feels for her father/fathers. *Takes place right after 'Tested' & 'Tested PT 2' * )

The Beast had taken the light for a while and was wondering downstairs to see if anyone was home.

Bella was outside on the swing and everybody else had left for clothing shopping for the kids.

He smiled as he walked over to her. She smiles brightly back with her pretty hair flowing behind her in the breeze.

He runs over to her and gives her a hug. She hugs him back and gives him kisses on his cheeks "I missed you"

"I missed you too my girl" he purred.

"You did?" she asks smiling.

"Of course, I hardly ever see you" he smiled back.

"I'm happy you came back, I really do want to spend more time with you more often"

"I know, I wanted to see you" he said softly staring at her with joy .

"Do you want to go inside or take a walk with me?"

"I could do with a walk, I haven't been out in a long time"

"Okay" she stands from the swing and takes his hand. "We can watch the sunset together if you want?"

"I like that plan" he smiled at her softly.

They walk through the fields and she picks some flowers and even puts one in her hair "What do you think?" she asks smiling and doing a spin.

"I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world" he told her proudly.

"You flatterer, you make me blush" she giggles and hands him a flower.

He chuckled taking it from her and placing it in his shirt pocket for safekeeping.

"I've made a hallo before out of these flowers and stems, it looked very pretty"

"Wow, your a girl of many talents I see"

"Nah, I was just playing wild princess, it was when I was 11 when I started it" she grins.

"You've grown up so fast, it seems like only yesterday I was staring down at you in your crib when you were a newborn" he mused.

"Somehow I remember" she takes his hands in hers holding them.

"You opened your eyes and stared right back at me before you lifted up your tiny hand and touched my face" he remembered fondly.

"I was fascinated by you and I still am"

"Really in what way?" he asked curiously.

"Like I could see you, the real you, very tall and strong with a long mane of hair, long fingers with claws, it usually would I think frighten someone but for me it never did, I saw your glow, your aura around you and it was burning brightly and I couldn't look away" she sighs.

"And how did you feel?"

"I felt excited, happy, safe and loved... I wasn't afraid"

"Good all I ever wanted was to protect you and keep you safe and happy"

Bella takes his hands and gets him to cup both of her cheeks, she just smiles up at him with her eyes shining brightly.

"My daughter" he purred.

"My Beast" she smiles, closing her eyes.

"How did we get so lucky with you hmm?"

"Maybe it was just meant to be"