69: The Gift Of Life

*Dennis X My Oc Elizabeth. (Dennis and Elizabeth finally decided to try to have another child but complications start. Part 2 of "Babysitter Dad"

Dennis and Elizabeth had been talking about having another child for awhile and he had finally agreed to try again.

They had been making love like bunnies for weeks now and it was tiresome, not getting a result yet. Elizabeth pours herself a drink and sighs deeply leaning against the kitchen counter "I'm getting so frustrated"

"I'm sure it will happen soon Liz, it's got to" Dennis sighed placing his hand on her abdomen.

"Maybe I just got lucky with Bella and I'm not meant for more" she sighs.

"Hey don't think like that, I'm not giving up on this" he told her.

"I know your tired, we both are" she cups his face.

"I'm not giving up" he repeated staring into her eyes. She hugs him and lays her head on his shoulder. They begin to sway side to side in a sweet slow dance.

Dennis kissed her passionately as they danced around the room.

"Mmm my sweetheart" she whispers in his ear.

Dennis picked her up bridal style and carried her to their room.

"I remember how you carried me like this the day of our honeymoon" she smirks.

He smiled looking down at her.

"Oh fuck.. this is never going to happen" she tears up.

"Don't think like that Liz" Dennis told her laying her on the bed

She slips her clothing off, getting naked and lays back, lifting her legs apart and bent back as far as she could get them "Let's try this again"

Dennis strips before joining her on the bed straddling her, kissing her deeply before thrusting into her again.

"Dennis this is my last attempt.. make it a good one" she whispers.

Dennis nodded as he went deep inside her.

"Ooh give it to me darling" she moans and grabs at his shoulders.

Dennis groaned as he kept going at a good pace.

Her body was just barely hanging on from all the stress and trying everyday to see results, she was exhausted but she pushed through it. She hoped this time would be it "Baby if I cum before you, keep going and cum as many times as you want too" she pants.

Dennis groaned as he carried on going even after Elizabeth had climaxed, he came again with a moan feeling exhausted afterwards.

"Keep going"

He did as she said, he carried on for a few more minutes cumming shortly afterwards not able to last much longer.

"If you want let one of the other's give it a go, the more times the better our chances" she says out of breath and looking worn.

"You look exhausted Lizzy...maybe we should give it a break"

"We can't this is the last time to try and the more we get out of you the better the chances it will work..please baby" she tears up.

"Okay...one more time but afterwards we really need to give it a break" he gave in.

"I told you if you don't want to anymore let one of the other's take over and try please Dennis"