7: Recognized?

*The Horde/Dennis X My Oc's Elizabeth & Molly. And Bella. (The horde has to leave the girls for awhile because they think they have been recognized by a police officer.)

Dennis was doing some shopping for Elizabeth on his way home from work, since she had her hands full with baby Bella, he was just about done and went to pay when he noticed a police officer staring at him intently, almost like he recognized him. Dennis started to get nervous, he knew there was a chance of being recognized especially after The Beast's more public killings and the way the cop was looking at him was making him extremely uneasy, he quickly paid for the stuff and drove away as fast as he could keeping an eye out for any police cars coming towards them, he couldn't see anything but still felt uneasy about it, he sighed sadly knowing what he had to do.

Molly was laying on the couch watching tv and Elizabeth was upstairs feeding the baby.

Dennis walked inside looking out the windows nervously before dropping the bags on the floor, running upstairs to grab the rucksack he had prepared for this very moment out of the closet.

"Dennis is that you babe?" Elizabeth asks sitting in her rocking chair with the baby.

"Yeah, yeah it's me" he said shakily walking into their room, he stared at them both devastated that he was going to have to leave the most important people in his life.

She stands now patting the baby's back "What's wrong?"

"A cop saw me at the shop today...he looked like he recognized me" he told her softly knowing she would know what that meant.

"Oh no.." she sits down on the end of the bed. "How long will you be gone?"

"I dunno, until I feel like its safe to come home" he said sadly.

"Ooh my sweet love come here"

Dennis walked over to her and Bella, leaning his head on her shoulder sadly. "I don't want to leave any of you...but I can't risk losing you" he sighed.

"Maybe he didn't recognize you, I mean are you absolutely sure?"

"He looked right at me Liz...like he knew me"

"Maybe he thought you were someone else?"

"Maybe but I can't risk it...you know I can't" he sighed kissing her softly.

"Will you call us?"

"If I can"

"Buy one of those phones that can't be traced..please I must know your okay somehow" she kisses him hard, trying to savor him as much as she can.

Dennis kissed her back deeply hating the fact he had to go.

"Have you told Molly yet?"

"No...I wanted to tell you first" he said quietly stroking Bella's back gently.

"Want to hold her?"

Dennis nodded slowly taking her away from her slowly and rocking her carefully. "Hey little one....daddy's going away for a little while so be good for mommy my little angel, your gonna have to be really strong and brave just know I will always be thinking about you...I love you so much" he tells his daughter softly kissing her head gently.

Her little face scrunches up a little and her eyes get teary.

"Aww....don't cry my angel daddy will be back soon to read you bedtime stories and sing you to sleep and play with all your toys again" Dennis smiled "I love you so, so much Bella" he said cuddling her sadly, Kissing her cheek over and over.