68: Babysitter Dad

*Dennis / My kid Oc's Little Kevin, Bella and Maggie * (Dennis watches the kids (no sex just family fluff )

Dennis was alone with the kids while Molly and Elizabeth were out spending time with each other which meant he was in charge of looking after them.

Kevin walks in the kitchen and whines "I want some apple"

"Alright son" Dennis said cutting some up for him and putting it in a bowl for him "There you go Kev" he said handing it to him.

He takes it and sits on the floor with the bowl in his little lap, he eats the apple and smiles with juice on his face.

Dennis kneels down and cleans his face with his handkerchief.

"Hehee" he smiles with his tiny teeth showing.

"Is it nice Kev?" he asked him with a smile.

"Mhm" he takes another bite.

Dennis chuckled as he sat close to him, the door opens and Bella and Maggie walk into the room.

Bella's holding Maggie on her hip "Is Lunch going to be ready soon?"

"Yeah it's nearly ready sweetheart" he told her holding his arms out for a hug.

She puts Maggie in her highchair and walks over to him.

"You okay Bella?" he asked.

"Yes dadda, I'm good, why?"

"Just wondering that's all"

She smiles and hugs him back tightly "I love you"

"I love you too" he held her close.

She kisses his cheeks over and over again "Oh no you got the kiss bug now" she chuckles.

"Uh oh" he chuckled before letting go of her "Lunch is ready can you help me dish up?" he smiled at her.

"Okay" she dishes up the food and sits it on the table, "Kev come on now" Kevin looks at her and makes a funny face.

"Come on Kev sit up at the table please" Dennis told him as he put the rest of the food up on the table and sits next to Maggie.

Kevin gets up and walks over to his chair and sits down, Maggie starts crying and Bella sighs trying to eat her food.

Dennis picks Maggie up and starts cradling her to calm her down. "Shh, it's alright sweetheart its okay" Dennis cooed.

"She's teething" Bella says as she's chewing and looking at a magazine.

"I know it hurts doesn't it little one?" he sighed tickling her tummy.

Maggie laughs and starts chewing on her little finger.

"Feeling better now sweetheart" he asked giving her a little kiss on the cheek.

Maggie whimpers a little, still trying to chew at her finger. "I think she's doing that to relieve the pain" Bella says softly "She does have a teething ring"

"Can you get it for me please Bella?" he asked her "No stop it you...no eating fingers" he cooed as he took Maggie's finger away carefully.

She cries when he does. Bella gets her ring and hands it to him.

"Thanks Bella" he said gratefully "Here baby, chew on this for a bit...it's better than your little finger" he told her softly.