46: The Zoo Girls

*Dennis X My Oc Molly. ( Dennis encounters the same girls from the incident at the zoo but at what cost?) (Warning of extremely dubious consent )* *Girl's not Claire and Marcia like in film 'Split'*

Dennis was hard at work again cleaning the floors of all the rubbish a group of schoolkids had left behind, there were a lot of school trips in today so keeping the place clean hadn't been easy.

There's suddenly a tap on his shoulder. "Excuse me sir, can you direct us to the wolf exhibit?"

"Sure it's right over there" he directs the person before looking over and gasping as he remembered who it was.

"Oh look it's him, we didn't think you worked here still" she looks at her friend "Wow"

Dennis stood frozen in shock not sure what to do.

"Looks like we already found the wolf" the other girl chuckles.

Dennis tries to back away from them.

They take his arms and start pulling him aside into a exhibit and gets him to sit on a bench and they sit on both sides of him holding him down with their hand on his knees "Did you miss us?"

"What's the matter, huh?" one of them asks sarcastically. The other girl giggles and says "You know what I think he's still upset over last time we did this and ran off.. maybe we should do something again, what do you think?" they both rub his knees and rub up his thighs.

"Please" he begged weakly.

"Oh he's saying please, you here that?" she says to the other girl. They both start rubbing on his inner thighs very close to his bulge.

"Stop" he panicked.

They just laugh and rub up on his cock through his slacks.

Dennis cries out as he used his willpower to get up off the bench.

"Hey where you think your going huh? we thought you liked this kind of thing" they both giggle.

Dennis ignored them mocking him and ran away as fast as he could feeling the panic rise inside him.

He finds himself running into his office trying to control his anxiety. He tried to focus on the rest of his work but he just couldn't, he decided to clock out and go home early once he explained to his boss the situation.

Molly was at home alone since Elizabeth was out doing some shopping. Dennis opened the door and ran upstairs to their room crying softly on the bed.

Molly heard him and followed him up the stairs "Dennis, are you okay?" she asks, she's wearing a cute tank top and these booty shorts that showed the underside of her ass.

Dennis wiped away his tears before staring at her "Yeah" he said weakly.

She runs over to him and jumps on the bed beside him laying on her stomach, sitting up on her elbows. "You sure?"

Dennis starts to cry again.

"Aww baby" she gets up and then lays on top of him and nuzzles his neck and jawline "Tell me what's the matter?"

"Those girls came back...they came back Molly" he cried.

"Oh noes, what they do this time?"

"They tried to...touch me"

"Did you kick their butts?"

He shook his head shaking a little.