New possibilities.

A few moments after Jesus ran off we heard gun shots coming from behind the store. Daryl pushed me behind him as we made our way around.

"It's firecrackers. He took your keys didn't he." Daryl asked Dad running back out front.

"I'm sorry." We heard him yell as he took off in our truck.

"So much for law of averages." I scoffed.

We took off running in the direction he went. By a shear twist of luck we caught up to him. He had got a flat and was stopped changing it. It didn't take long for dad and Daryl to get him down.

"You guys gona shoot me over a truck?" He asked.

"There's alot of food on that truck." Dad replied. "The keys now."

"Would you really be okay with them shooting me? I think you see I'm not a bad guy." He directed at me.

"You don't talk to her, you talk to us." Daryl growled.

"Give me the keys this is the last time I'm asking."

After getting the keys dad tied him up loosely. Leaving him on the side of the road.

"So long ya prick." Daryl yelled as we pulled away.

"It still worked out. Today's still the day." Dad smiled as the three of us ate the chocolate Daryl had.

"There's another barn over there." I pointed out.

"Do you hear that?" Daryl asked turning off the radio.

There was a loud thudding sound coming from the roof.

"I think that son of a bitch is on the roof." Daryl said.

Dad slammed on the breaks. I couldn't help but laugh as Jesus fell from the roof. When he took off running Daryl jumped out running after him. Dad and I following in the truck.

"Emma stay in the truck." Dad parked then jumped out to get the walkers headed their way.

A few moments later Jesus jumped in the drivers side.

"Oh hey Emma." He casually said.

Before I could reply Daryl grabbed ahold of him.

"I told you not to talk to her didn't I." Daryl said as he struggled to pull him out of the truck.

They caused the truck to knock out of gear and roll back into a lake.

"Em!" I heard Daryl yell.

"I'm fine, jumped out this side."

We watched as the truck sank in the water.

"Law of averages my ass. Lets go." Daryl scoffed.

"What about him?" Dad asked.

"What about him? Leave his ass." Daryl sneered.

"Did he ever pull a gun on you?"

"Fine we'll put him up a tree."

He wound up in the back of the car beside Daryl. Dad wanted to take him back with us. Daryl obviously against the idea.

When we got back they took him to Denise. So she could check him out,before they tossed him in a cell. I headed home to get a much needed shower.

Carol already had Hunter in bed asleep. I thanked her and headed upstairs.

Shortly after getting in the shower. I heard the door open. A moment later Daryl stepped in behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.