𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

In a flash, Klaus and Sophia were now standing in front of an apartment door. Sophia was shocked by the sudden change in location. She didn't even realise Klaus was stood behind her until she turned around. She didn't want to be here with the bad guy. She wanted to be with her brothers. She knew that Klaus was a dangerous guy so she didn't say anything. Klaus opened the apartment door and the two walked in, Sophia's eyes widening when seeing someone else standing there, making coffee.

"Katherine?" She asked, making her turn around and smile.

"Oh my god, Sophia? Is that really you?" Katherine asked.

The pair ran over to each other and hugged each other tight. The two were best friends and they had a lot of love for each other.

"What are you doing here?" Katherine asked. "Klaus, why did you bring Sophia?"

"Just a little incentive to ensure Damon Salvatore doesn't interrupt the ritual tonight." Klaus said. "I assume you two know each other?"

"We're best friends. Sophia, Damon and Stefan told me you died. I was devastated, I felt like it was all my fault for bringing attention to your family about vampires." Katherine said.

Klaus watched as Katherine spoke to Sophia. After what she just said, he was interested to know who this woman was and what her story was.

"No, it wasn't your fault. It was all my father." Sophia said.

"What happened?" Klaus asked, genuinely interested. Sophia didn't really want to tell him anything but she really didn't want to get on Klaus' bad side so she explained everything. Katherine and Klaus both looked at her in shock.

"So, your brothers are Damon and Stefan?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, Damon's my twin." Sophia said.

"Klaus, let Sophia go. She's innocent in all this. She just reunited with her brothers a few days ago after a hundred and forty five years and you've brought her here." Katherine said.

"Actually Katerina, I'd rather she stays here. So don't tell me what to do." Klaus said, glaring at her.

Sophia sat down on one of the couches and fiddled with the small charm bracelet on her wrist. She often did this when she was nervous or anxious. Klaus approached her, making her look at him.

"Take off your necklace, love." He said.

"Um..why?" She asked. She wanted to be scared of him and she kinda was but she still found him extremely good looking which actually calmed her nerves a little bit.