𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Sophia woke up the next morning and saw Klaus staring at the burnt body of his brother. He had grief and despair in his eyes and Sophia felt terrible. She couldn't imagine the pain of losing a brother. She remembered when she was forced to watch Damon and Stefan being shot to death. Sophia truly believed they were dead. Her brothers came back as vampires but Kol couldn't come back. He was truly gone forever. She quickly got up and grabbed a rather large sheet before covering Kol's body. Klaus shouldn't have to punish himself by staring at it. She went back over to the living room and sat down next to him.

"You know you don't have to be here." Klaus said.

"But I want to. I told you. I'm not leaving your side. I'm so sorry about Kol. I know you love him." Sophia said as she held onto his hand tightly.

"I never thought I would ever have to witness one of my siblings' deaths." Klaus said, his tone deep and slow. "This is why I would keep them daggered, so nobody would kill them."

"When we get out of here, let's just leave town and never come back. These people are really starting to push it. We'll go and get married and start a brand new life together."

Klaus couldn't help but smile slightly at the thought of being married to the love of his life. She was the only one he knew he could depend on, who he knew would never leave him. She was right beside him through everything, defending him, comforting him. "That sounds perfect." He said.

Sophia smiled and kissed him. She wanted to cheer him up and distract him as much as she could. Since it had been a while since he had last fed, Sophia allowed Klaus to feed from her. She then decided to go upstairs and shower and change before going downstairs and making some breakfast for herself. She even made some extra bacon because she knew how much Klaus loved bacon.

She went back over to him and ate breakfast whilst Klaus ate pretty much all the bacon. She had managed to keep him happy for now but that all changed when Tyler Lockwood came. Sophia was not happy with Tyler at all. She still remembered his little plan of trying to get rid of Klaus. Klaus wasn't particularly happy with him either. He was the only hybrid that managed to escape his wrath.

"Morning sunshine." Tyler said, making Sophia glare at him. "You look pathetic."

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off, then I'll look different." Klaus said. "Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything because I would've gouged your eyeballs from your sockets."