𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

The three had been driving for a few more hours. Sophia hadn't said a word for the entire journey. She just wanted to be at home with her two brothers. She missed Damon and Stefan. Stefan was barely talking to her. Klaus told Stefan what had happened and he asked her if she was okay but that was it. Sophia missed those days back in the 1860's when their father would be out late at night. Sometimes, he would be gone all night and the three siblings would make hot chocolate and sit in front of the fireplace where they told stories and laughed about their day. Everything was so different now. She felt like she wasn't ready for all this change.

Stefan was the one driving this time and they pulled up to another hotel for the night. They got out and got themselves a room. They each had their own room this time. Sophia was about to change into her pj's when there was a knock on the door. She opened it and saw Klaus. He was wearing a pair of sweats and a tank top. Sophia couldn't help but look at his arms. Wow, they were big. She could see his tattoo on his shoulder too, only making him look even more attractive in Sophia's eyes. She felt her heart flutter slightly but quickly dismissed it.

"Klaus? Is everything okay?" She asked. Her tone wasn't her usual sweet tone. It was rather deep and quiet. She was still pretty shaken up.

"Change into your gym clothes and meet me in the gym downstairs." Klaus said. Before Sophia could question him, he was already gone. Sophia looked at the time. It was only seven in the evening. She looked through her bag and pulled out a tank top and leggings. She changed her clothes and tied her hair into a ponytail. She left her room and went down to the gym where she saw Klaus sitting on a bench. He saw her and felt his breathing hitch slightly. He had never seen her in clothes this tight before. The way her leggings hugged her legs perfectly and her top showed off her hips. He quickly shook his head and stood up as Sophia approached him.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"We need to make sure there is no repeat of what happened today. I'm guessing you haven't been taught how to defend yourself before." Klaus said to which Sophia shook her head. "You need to learn self defence in case there's a scenario where no-one is around to help you."

"I guess that will be pretty useful." Sophia said. She was excited for this. Self defence can make her stronger and make sure she is less likely to get hurt. The two made their way to an area in the corner. The floor had mats covering it.

"Okay, this first one is simple. If you don't mind." Klaus said to which Sophia shook her head. He led her to a wall and placed her so that her back was pressing against it. "The first thing your attacker would most likely do is hold your wrists to either of your sides, like this."

Klaus grabbed her wrists gently and placed them on either sides of her. Sophia struggled to focus on what he was saying. They were standing very close to each other, so close that she could feel his minty breath on her face. He definitely had gum in his mouth. She gazed into his icy blue eyes as she tried to focus on what he was teaching her. Meanwhile, Klaus was also finding it hard to explain everything without losing himself in Sophia's eyes. They were a very pretty chocolate brown colour that held so much innocence. He remembered once upon a time when he was innocent just like she was. He glanced down at her lips for a split second before quickly looking back up again. This wasn't going to happen. He needed to sort himself out.

"If your attacker has control of your arms, what else can you use to fight him off?" Klaus asked.

Sophia looked down for a second. "My legs. I still have my legs."

"Good, so how can you use your legs to fight him off?"

Sophia thought about it for a while before answering. "Kick him in the crotch."

Klaus let out a small laugh before shaking his head. "You could do that but the first thing you should do is kick his gut. Go on, kick my gut."

"But...won't that hurt you?" Sophia asked. She didn't want to hurt him and risk him getting mad at her.

"That's the whole point. Go on." Klaus assured her. She gazed into his eyes again before taking a deep breath and kicking his gut, causing Klaus to let go of her as he stumbled back slightly. "Wow, you've got a powerful kick." He groaned as he clutched his stomach.

"I'm sorry." She said, quickly rushing over to him.

"Don't be. That was really good. Now for the second move. Let's say your attacker has somehow recovered from that kick. Now's he's holding you like this and is trying to drag you away." Klaus said before going behind her and wrapping both of his arms around her waist. Sophia shivered at the sudden contact. She felt warm in his embrace. Klaus was rather enjoying standing behind her with his front pressed against her back. He felt like his body moulded perfectly with hers. He had to fight off the urge to run his hand down her legs. "How do you fight off your attacker?" He said into Sophia's ear, making her close her eyes as she breathed heavily, her heart pounding out of her chest. She was finding it extremely difficult to focus now. Why did her self defence teacher have to be so damn hot? Damn you Klaus Mikaelson!

"Ummm...." Sophia started, looking down to see what she could do. "My arms?"

"Yes, more specifically, your elbows." Klaus said. "What would you do?"

Sophia thought about it for a moment before elbowing Klaus in the ribs and then jaw, making him stumble off her. "I have to say, Little Salvatore, you're impressing me more and more."

Sophia blushed slightly as she looked down. She was glad she was getting the hang of everything. Most importantly though, she impressed the big bad Klaus Mikaelson. If that wasn't an achievement, she didn't know what was.

 If that wasn't an achievement, she didn't know what was