𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Sophia had called Elijah and had informed him of everything that had happened to Klaus. He decided he had to come back to Mystic Falls. When he arrived, he was there as a shoulder to cry on for Sophia. She just couldn't believe her brothers would actually do that to her, all for Elena Gilbert. They picked a girl over their own sister and Sophia could never forgive them for that. She was the one keeping Klaus from killing them both and yet they killed his brother and her boyfriend, all for that pathetic doppelganger. Elijah and Sophia then went straight to Elena's house.

"I should've been here." Elijah said.

"No, don't blame yourself."

"You're good for my brother. You keep him sane. He needs you no matter what he says." Elijah said as he knocked on the front door. Elena opened it and her eyes widened.

"Elijah?" She asked.

"Hello again." He said.

They invited him in and Elijah began talking about how they'll get rid of Alaric.

"All we need is to take the stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the earth and Alaric will follow us." Elijah said.

"What about my sister?" Stefan asked.

"Don't you dare call me that." Sophia grumbled. "I can make my own decisions."

Stefan simply looked down. He knew he and Damon hurt her deeply.

"You'll just run?" Elena asked.

"Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half a century whilst Elena is able to live out the rest of her natural life?" Elijah said.

"Or I could just kill her right now." Sophia grumbled. Everyone heard her but just ignored her.

"We finally stopped Klaus, Elijah. After everything he's done, we can't just let you bring him back." Elena said. That was the trigger that Sophia needed to get up and just as she was about to pounce on Elena, Elijah quickly grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Don't ever speak of my boyfriend again!" Sophia yelled.

"I give you my word, Elena. I will make sure Klaus leaves you alone." Elijah said. "I need you to trust me."

"No." Damon said over the phone. He was on speaker. "His siblings will kill you the second they get the chance."

"Rebekah and Kol will honour the terms. If you return our brother's body to us, Elena will come to no harm." Elijah said. "Do we have a deal?"