𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

Everyone pretty much knew at this point that the immortal Silas was now awake and running around. This was now a problem and everyone was trying to find a way to put him down. Sophia was with Klaus, Stefan and Caroline as they all headed to Shane's office since he seemed to have all the information on Silas, as well as a kind of unhealthy obsession with him. They walked inside and just saw stuff everywhere. It was all just bits and bobs scattered about.

"What are we even looking for?" Caroline asked.

"Well, if Shane really was working with Silas, chances are he was helping him plan his next move." Stefan said as Sophia looked at a few books scattered on the table.

"Where? On his evil villain to do list?" Sophia asked. "Steal blood, perform three massacres, pick up dry cleaning?"

"Actually not to nit-pick but we evil villains usually use minions to pick up our dry cleaning, that sort of thing." Klaus said to her, making her roll her eyes as he smiled.

"Yes, and you've done that many times." Sophia said.

"Why is he necessary again?" Caroline asked.

"Well, we don't know what Silas can do so if we do have to go head to head with him, an original hybrid who can't die might come in handy." Stefan said.

"He's handy in more ways than one." Sophia muttered quietly but Klaus heard her and smirked.

"Besides, my future brother in law and I work well together or at least we did in the twenties." Klaus said.

"Please don't ever call me that. I'm literally vomiting in my brain." Stefan said, making Sophia roll her eyes. "And granted, my emotions were off."

"And that's why you were more fun just as Damon is probably relishing Elena's emotionless company in New York." Klaus said, referring to the fact that Elena now had her humanity off since Jeremy was killed by Silas. Even though Sophia and Jeremy weren't close, she still felt terrible and felt he didn't deserve to die like that.

"My brother knows what he's doing." Stefan said.

"Does he? Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it." Klaus said, looking at Sophia who smiled and kissed his cheek. "Still, I'm sure it'll all be fine."

"I think I found something." Caroline said, bringing over a book she found to where everyone was standing. "Symbolic figures in the dark arts. Didn't Bonnie talk about expression triangles? Here."