𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚡𝚡

********

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Stefan had left to go and find Rebekah, leaving Klaus and Sophia alone. "Now, I believe I have a promise to you to fulfil." Klaus said before kissing Sophia rather hungrily, making her pull away.

"Wait, we're just gonna do it here on the couch?" She asked.

"You know what they say love. Trying different things is good." Klaus said.

"But what if Stefan comes back with Rebekah?"

"My sister is extremely stubborn. They'll be a while." Klaus said. That sounded good to Sophia so she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into another kiss. This kiss was hungry and savage. The couple didn't want to waste the time that they had. Sophia had managed to take Klaus' leather jacket off him, throwing it onto the floor before Klaus pushed her so that she was lying down on the sofa. Sophia bit her bottom lip as Klaus towered over her with a smirk on his face.

"You are so stunning." Klaus said, making her blush a deep shade of red. He smiled and leaned down before kissing her again. Sophia began tugging on the hem of his shirt, making him pull away and pull his shirt off before Sophia did the same with hers, leaving her in her bra. Klaus then began kissing down from her jaw to her neck, sucking on it slightly and making her let out a small moan.

He then went down to her chest, leaving little kisses all over her. Sophia's hands were going through his hair, only making him want her more and more. He began kissing down her stomach before he made it to her jeans. Just as he was about to unbutton her jeans, the couple heard the sound of chains rattling from the room where the hunter was.

"And on top of everything, he's a huge cockblock." Sophia sighed, making Klaus laugh before they both decided to get up. They quickly put their clothes back on before going into the room where the hunter was chained. The hunter growled when he saw Klaus.