𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It was now the next morning and Klaus, Sophia and Stefan were sat in the hotel's café for breakfast. Klaus and Stefan had already fed on blood but Sophia still needed to eat so they both decided to accompany her. They sat at a table with Sophia sat next to her brother and Klaus sitting opposite her.

"So Soph, Klaus tell me he's been teaching you self defence?" Stefan said, making Sophia smile and nod.

"Yeah, I feel like such a badass now." She smiled, making even Klaus smile slightly. "I wish I knew all this back in the 1860's. I would've beat father up for the way he treated me when you and Damon left."

Stefan's face dropped slightly. He couldn't imagine how their father treated her when they were gone. He always saw her as the extra child. He saw her as a burden he had to take care of. He always treated his sons much better than he had treated her. When they were around their sister, their father would be much different towards her. But when they were gone, he would physically and verbally abuse her.

"I'm so sorry Soph. We really wanted you to come with us when we turned but you were gone. We searched the whole house and town but you were nowhere to be found." Stefan said. Klaus just looked at Sophia with pity. She was abused by her father just like he was. He could definitely understand her pain.

"I know but I'm here now. I may not be with Damon but at least I'm here with you." Sophia said, resting her head on Stefan's shoulder. Stefan knew he couldn't be distant with her. He was the only person she had left since Damon wasn't around. She needed him. Meanwhile Klaus was starting to feel bad for separating her from Damon. He could see she loved Damon very much but he didn't feel so bad that he would just drop everything and take her back to Mystic Falls.

After the three had breakfast, they left the hotel. Stefan had disappeared somewhere and Klaus was left with Sophia. He sighed and pulled his phone out, dialling a number. Why was he even doing this? He handed the phone to Sophia who looked confused.

"Klaus, there better be a damn good reason why you're calling me." Sophia heard. It was Damon's voice. Damon's voice was coming out of this small box. Sophia put the phone to her ear.

"D?" She asked.

"Soph? Oh my god, is that you?"

"Yeah. I miss you so much D."

"I miss you too Soph. Where are you? Can you tell me where you are? I can come and get you."

Sophia gulped slightly. She knew she couldn't tell him anything. She didn't want Damon getting hurt. She looked at Klaus and knew he was listening.