𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Klaus and Sophia were on their way to the Salvatore Boarding House. Elena had called them over for some reason that they didn't know.

"Babe, please don't hurt Elena." Sophia said. "I told them you don't want any trouble. You just want your family. Please."

"I'll be on my best behaviour love." Klaus said as they reached the front door. Sophia knocked and Elena opened it.

"Thank you for coming." Elena said.

"I trust you have news of Stefan." Klaus said as the couple walked in.

"I couldn't find him." Elena lied. Sophia tried her hardest to keep calm. She knew where Stefan was hiding but didn't wanna tell Klaus. She didn't want it to seem like she was favouring Klaus over her brothers or vice versa. She decided she would stay out of it. "But I have something else."

Elena led Klaus and Sophia down to the basement. Down there seemed to be some dungeon and inside, she saw Rebekah.

"Bekah?" Sophia gasped when she saw her. She had a dagger in her back and her body was desiccated. Elena opened the door and the three walked in. Sophia saw the look of pain in Klaus' eyes as he looked at his poor sister's body. Sophia understood it must've been hard for him to see his baby sister in that state.

"My poor sister." Klaus said. "I can't turn my back on her for a moment."

"You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal." Elena said.

"The life of my sister in exchange for your brother. Yeah, I'd say that's a bargain." Klaus said. "Consider him spared."

Sophia smiled and squeezed his hand, assuring him that he did the right thing.

"You should know, I was the one that daggered her." Elena said.

"What?" Sophia asked. She never expected this. Why would Elena dagger Rebekah? She wasn't causing any trouble.

"When she wakes, she'll come after me." Elena said.

"I can control Rebekah." Klaus said as he crouched down to look at his sister. "Trouble is, I still need your help finding Stefan."

"I told you. I don't know where he is." Elena lied. Sophia felt like she was betraying Klaus by not telling him where her baby brother was but she had to stay out of it. Her relationship with her brothers was already on thin ice. She couldn't risk making it worse. Klaus then pulled the dagger out of Rebekah's back.

"You're lying." Klaus said. "Fortunately, you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family, the question you should be asking is, who's gonna die next? Bonnie? Caroline? Damon? It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want."