𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Sophia stirred in bed when she heard her phone ringing. She opened her eyes and looked to see Klaus stirring slightly too. She looked over at her phone and saw Caroline was calling.

"Hey Caroline." Sophia said into the phone as she sat up in bed.

"Hey Soph. I figured out what's going on with Elena." Caroline said to her as Klaus sat up in bed and pulled Sophia into him before kissing her neck.

"Yeah, me too. She's sired to my brother." Sophia said, moving her head slightly so Klaus had more access to her neck.

"Stefan said we shouldn't say anything to her about it. It'll make her defensive."

"Mmmm....I mean, yeah. I'll make sure I....oh my god....I won't say anything." Sophia said, trying to keep her moans in from Klaus who was still kissing on her neck and sucking it slightly.

"You okay?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah, just have a slight headache." Sophia lied.

"Oh, well. I was gonna invite you to our girls night at the Salvatore's. Wanna come?" Caroline asked.

"Sure. I haven't had a girls night in a long time."

"Great, I'll see you there."

"Okay....mmm...I gotta go." Sophia said before quickly hanging up and climbing on top of a naked Klaus, covering his mouth with her hand.

"Seriously?" She asked, taking her hand off his mouth.

"Don't go to girls night. We can have our own sexy night."

"I'm going. It's been a long time since I've properly hung out with the girls and on top of that, I need to keep this whole sire bond thing hidden from Elena. I'm pretty sure she'll be there."

"I thought you hated her?"

"I did but I hate holding grudges and my brothers are obsessed with her so I'm guessing she won't be going anywhere."

"Well, looks like we still have all day together before you go." Klaus said as he ran his fingers down her face and neck. "I think we should pass the time somehow."

"I couldn't ask for anything better." Sophia smiled before leaning down and kissing him, leading to yet another round of passion.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎