𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍, 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 😭

********

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

A few months had passed and the drama in New Orleans had only gotten more dramatic. Marcel and Klaus were no longer allies. The witches, werewolves and vampires were all at war. A witch named Genevieve was creating moonlight rings that would stop the werewolves from turning during a full moon but that meant it would take all of Klaus' power since she linked the rings to him. The worst part was that Sophia was kidnapped by a few witches and was being forced into a church. She didn't know what was happening but she was scared for her life.

"Let go of me!" Sophia cried out as the witches carried her into the church before setting her down.

"We should take her to the city of the dead." Monique, another witch said.

"We won't make it."

"No, it's too soon." Sophia said before crying out in pain.

"Apparently not." Genevieve said.

"The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready." Monique said.

"I had to subdue her and the trauma caused a placental abruption." Genevieve said. "The baby is coming. We'll just have to adapt."

"LET ME GO!" Sophia yelled as she tried to escape the witches' grasp but she was in so much pain.

"You need to be calm, Sophia." Genevieve said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Sophia cried.

"To be reborn, we must sacrifice." Monique said.

"What the hell does that mean, you psychotic little bitch?!" Sophia yelled, trying to get out of the witches' grip.

"The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power." Genevieve said.

"The child will be a fine offering." Monique said.

"NO! If you take my baby, I will kill all of you!" Sophia growled.

"No you won't, and neither will Klaus or Elijah. When the baby is born, we will offer it up to those who came before us." Monique said. Now she knew that she bloody hated witches with a passion.

"I'm sorry Sophia but this is the way it had to be." Genevieve said.

"NO!!! LET ME GO!!" Sophia yelled in pain.