𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

It had been a few days and a lot had happened. The Mikaelson siblings found out that white oak was still around, the type of wood that could kill even an original vampire. All the siblings were on high alert. They may not have been linked but they could still be killed and this thought terrified them.

"Well, look what you caught." Klaus said as he walked into a room with Sophia. She saw Rebekah with Damon who was chained up and bleeding.

"Rebekah? What are you doing to my brother?" Sophia asked.

"She's trying to bleed him of the vervain in his system." Klaus told her. "Don't you think it'll be easier to hang him upside down?"

"I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much." Rebekah said.

"Well excuse me. It's not like I have any expertise in the matter." Klaus smirked, making Sophia roll her eyes.

"Why don't you just leave me be and go and make out with your girlfriend or something?" Rebekah said.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. What do you think Damon? Should I go and make out with your sister whilst my sister tortures you? Honestly, I think the idea of me with your sister will torture you a lot more." Klaus smirked, making Damon growl.

"Klaus, stop it." Sophia said as she tried to hide the blush on her face. "Rebekah, just don't kill him."

"Just for you Soph." Rebekah said.

"Just go Soph. You shouldn't be here to see this." Damon groaned as Rebekah made another cut in his chest.

Sophia left the room followed by Klaus but before anything could happen, Klaus grabbed her and used his vampire speed to take them both to their room.

"God, you really need to warn me before you do that." Sophia said.

"Well, I do feel like spending some intimate time with my girlfriend and I didn't want to waste any time." Klaus smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Klaus, how can I do anything when all I can think about is your sister torturing my brother?" Sophia said before Klaus placed a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away and smirked. "That's not gonna work, you know?" She said.

"Well, what about now?" He asked before placing his lips on hers again, this time making the kiss more hungry. He pulled away and Sophia felt her heart pounding out of her chest as she stared at him. He was good. All she could think about was him.