𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

Klaus was sat in his room with his new born daughter in his arms. He couldn't help but smile as his daughter looked up at him with her big blue eyes. This was his child. This was Sophia and Klaus' love baby. They made her. He still couldn't believe he was a father but he couldn't be more happier.

"I will protect you with every fibre in my being. I promise you, my princess." Klaus said softly to the baby girl, using the back of his finger to stroke her soft chubby cheek.

"And I know you will live up to that promise." He heard, making him look up and smile when he saw Sophia walk in and sit next to him. She was now a hybrid, like Klaus. She had a drop of her baby's blood and that's all she needed to complete her transition. She knew she couldn't die and leave the love of her life and her little girl. Klaus smiled and kissed her cheek as they looked at their daughter.

"Let's get married." Klaus said, making her eyes widen as she looked up at him.

"What?"

"Let's get married. It's time. I..I almost lost you yesterday. I'm not losing you again. Let's get married, as soon as possible." Klaus said. "Let's start our lives together. Marcel saved our daughter yesterday. In return, I'm giving him back the keys to New Orleans. Let's leave. We can go to Chicago. I did hope one day, you'd allow me to show you the beauty of the city."

"You mean, back when you took me and Stefan hostage? I remember that well." Sophia chuckled, making him laugh slightly.

"We can live in the city and live together as a family. We can live peacefully for the rest of our lives." Klaus said.

"I think our little Faith and I would like that very much." Sophia said with a smile before being interrupted with her phone ringing. It was Damon.

"Hey, Soph. How are you?" Damon asked through the phone.

"Well, the good news is, you're officially an uncle. You have a niece." Sophia said.

"Wow, I never thought I'd hear those words. Congratulations, Soph." Damon said.

"Thank you but there's one thing that Klaus and I don't understand. Long story short, I was killed after giving birth by a witch and now...I'm a hybrid." Sophia said. "We don't understand how that's possible since...I was a human...wasn't I?"

Damon stayed silent, indicating something was off. "Damon, what are you not telling us?" Klaus asked.

"Well...you weren't entirely human, Sophia." Damon admitted.