𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Sophia and Rebekah were in the manor. They were looking at Klaus' many art pieces he had. One of Sophia's tears dropped onto the papers she was holding and multiple tears followed that one. She closed her eyes as a memory overtook her brain.

"Whatcha doing?" Sophia asked as she wrapped her arms around Klaus' neck from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Doing what I do best." Klaus said as Sophia watched him finish a painting before he put his brush down. "Come and stand in front of me."

"Why?" Sophia chuckled but did as she was told. Klaus picked up a pencil and piece of paper and began drawing, occasionally looking up at her. "Wait, are you drawing me?"

"Maybe." He smirked.

"No, oh my god. I look terrible. At least let me get ready." Sophia said.

"You always look beautiful in my eyes my love. Your natural beauty is my favourite thing about you." He said, making her blush and look down.

"Okay, well at least let me pose." Sophia said, making him chuckle.

"Whatever you like my love." He smiled before continuing to draw.

Sophia looked down at the drawing and just couldn't hold her emotions in. She cried and she cried before Rebekah went over to her and just hugged her. All she wanted was her boyfriend back. She wanted the love of her life back. She needed him. Suddenly, Rebekah was hit with a wooden stake and fell to the ground, her body turning grey.

"Rebekah?" Sophia asked but before anything could happen, Sophia felt a wooden arrow pierce into her side, making her gasp in pain before she fell to the ground and darkness overtook her.

********

Sophia woke up and saw Rebekah and Caroline with her. She realised they were in a van. She tried to move but hissed in pain before looking to her side and seeing her side covered in blood.

"What happened?" Sophia asked.

"Alaric outed us all to the council." Caroline said. "I don't know why you're here. You're human."

"The council? What the bloody hell are they gonna do to us?" Rebekah asked.

"I guess they thought I was a vampire too." Sophia said before the van crashed and tumbled over before stopping.