𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

The three had been in the car and were driving all night. Klaus was looking for a pack to turn into hybrids. It was now early morning. They decided to stop outside a diner where Klaus and Stefan found some young people to feed off. Whilst Klaus was feeding, he heard a stomach growl. He pulled away and looked at Sophia who was clutching her stomach. Klaus let go of the body in his hands and approached the brunette.

"I'm sorry." Sophia said, looking down as she still held onto her stomach.

Klaus simply let out a small laugh. "What's there to be sorry for? If you're hungry, you should've said."

"I didn't...wanna make you angry." She said, now gaining the courage to look at him. He had blood covering his mouth which kinda made her cringe.

"You're a human. You need food. That won't make me angry." Klaus said. He found it amusing she thought such a small thing would set him off. "Come on."

Klaus wiped his mouth and he walked away, making Sophia look back at her brother who was still feeding. She left him to it and followed Klaus. They walked into the diner and found a booth. A waiter gave the pair menus. He began checking Sophia out. He found her very attractive. Sophia noticed and shifted in her seat. Klaus also noticed and glared at the waiter, making him leave instantly.

"Thanks." She said, making him smile slightly.

Sophia looked down at the menu. She didn't know what most of these food items were. Things were very different nowadays compared to the 1860's. She wanted to ask Klaus for help but again, she was now worried he'd get mad. Her heart began beating faster and Klaus noticed this so he looked up, seeing Sophia looking very distressed.

"You okay Love?" He asked.

"I...I don't know what to get. I haven't seen any of this before." She said. She felt very embarrassed. Klaus must think she was an idiot.

"How about I order for you?" Klaus offered and Sophia agreed.

A different waiter came to the table this time and took their order. Once he left, Sophia decided to say something.

"So...you're a hybrid." She said, making him look up.

"That's right."

"How exactly does that work?"

"It's a long story. Maybe another day."

Sophia nodded and decided to stay silent. Their orders finally arrived and Sophia looked down at it. There was eggs, sausages, beans, bacon and a lot more. She also had a cup of coffee. The two began eating when Klaus decided to say something.