𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Klaus woke up the next morning and rubbed his eyes before looking to his side and seeing his sleeping girlfriend next to him. He smiled but that smile soon fell when he saw that she seemed...distressed. It was like she was having a bad dream or something along those lines.

"No...please." She muttered in her sleep.

"Love, wake up." Klaus said, shaking her slightly but nothing happened.

"I'm sorry. Don't...don't hurt me." She said, concerning him.

"Sophia, wake up." Klaus said but she still wouldn't open her eyes. He decided he needed to get inside her head and see what was distressing her so he took her hand and closed his eyes.

"Father, I'm sorry. It was an accident." Sophia cried as her father pulled her by her arm towards their house.

"Why were you talking to that boy?! You are going to ruin my reputation!" He yelled as he dragged her into a room in their house and threw her onto the floor. "You're going to make people think I'm raising a slut! Is that what you want to be?! A whore?! We will never find a suitor for you the way you behave!"

"I'm sorry Father! Please forgive me!" Sophia cried out but her father simply slapped her.

"You are a disgrace to this family! You shouldn't even be here! Do you not see that you are the extra child?! You are unwanted! I feel ashamed that you use my last name!" Her father said before kicking her in the gut, making her yell out in pain. Her father continued beating on her when Stefan and Damon came into the room and saw what was happening.

"Father?! What are you doing?!" Damon yelled as both brothers ran into the room. Damon pulled their father off Sophia as Stefan went to check on her. She had blood trickling down the side of her head and a bruise on her arm and cheek.

"Damon, don't get involved!" Their father said before pushing him away.

"Father! Stop this at once!" Stefan said, going over to him but their father simply punched him in the nose, making him fall to the ground.

"Stefan! Oh my god!" Sophia called out as she held Stefan in her arms.

Damon tried his hardest to stop their father but he was able to overpower them and soon enough, he began beating on them all.

"I can't believe you want to defend this whore!" He yelled.

"She is my sister, father and she's your daughter!" Damon said, only angering their father. Damon used his body to cover Sophia so she wouldn't feel any pain from their father. Once he was done and had gotten bored, he left the three siblings alone. Sophia sobbed as both her brothers pulled her into a hug.