𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

It had been a few days and as usual, a lot had happened. It turns out that Jeremy didn't kill all the vampires from the bar. Klaus' brother Kol and his sister, Rebekah, were back and Kol killed all the vampires. He also compelled Damon to kill Jeremy which turned into a problem. Also, Kol tried to kill Rebekah with the white oak stake but luckily, Klaus stopped him and Kol ran off.

Klaus and Sophia were at Rebekah's apartment because Klaus wanted a dagger from her so they could put Kol down. It was a shame because Sophia really grew to love Kol and she didn't know why he was acting out like this. Apparently, he was afraid everyone would wake up Silas, the first ever immortal being and knowing her friends, she knew they probably would. Sophia was about to knock on the door of Rebekah's apartment when the door opened and she saw Stefan standing there.

"Stefan?" Sophia asked but she couldn't help but feel amused. They literally caught Stefan trying to sneak out of Rebekah's apartment.

"Leaving so soon?" Klaus asked.

Rebekah had also woken up and quickly pulled some clothes on before the couple walked inside.

"This is my place, Nik. I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some sort of creeping tom." Rebekah said.

"Well I apologise for breaking up this sordid little tryst." Klaus said.

"I do ship it though. Rekindling an old flame. Good job Stefan." Sophia said, making Stefan roll his eyes.

"I do have some urgent business or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain?" Klaus asked Rebekah.

"He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." Rebekah said.

"Yes well unfortunately, he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers." Klaus said.

"Poor Nik. However will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us." Rebekah said.

"Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him over the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now I know you have the last dagger and the last of the white oak ash so hand it over." Klaus said.

"And leave myself unprotected? You can file that under no chance in hell." Rebekah said. "Be gone by the time I've showered. Lurkers aren't welcome here. Soph, if you want, you're free to stay." She said before she left.