𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚛

Stefan and Klaus had returned and they both sat on either side of Sophia. "You okay, love?" Klaus asked her.

"Yep, Gloria makes lovely company." Sophia said, making Klaus smile.

"Where is Rebekah?" Gloria asked.

"She'll be here." Klaus said. "Can't just conjure her on demand."

The pair drank out of their beer bottles whilst Sophia drank from her glass and Gloria walked away. Klaus watched as Sophia drank her drink. She was just so beautiful in his eyes. She had been so unproblematic and caring and understanding for this entire trip, something he wasn't expecting at all. In that moment, Klaus had become so overwhelmed with his feelings towards the Salvatore, he didn't even realise that he had reached out and grabbed a hold of her free hand. Sophia felt the sudden contact and looked down, seeing her hand in Klaus'. She looked up at him and his face fell. He thought she maybe didn't like that so he quickly pulled his hand away. Sophia pouted slightly. She liked the feeling of his warm hand in hers, making her feel safe and protected. She then mustered up her courage and slid her hand back with his, making him look up at her in surprise and smile when she smiled back. Klaus looked at Stefan who was looking down at his drink.

"What's with you? I thought Chicago was your playground." Klaus said as he began drawing circles on Sophia's hand with his thumb, making her blush slightly and her heart rate increase. She quickly took another sip of her drink to try and calm herself down.

"So, this is why you asked me to be your wingman? Because you like the way I tortured innocent people?" Stefan asked. He was still very confused with what was going on.

"Well, that's certainly half of it." Klaus said.

"What's the other half?" Stefan asked.

"The other half, Stefan, is that you used to want to be my wingman." Klaus said as he poured three shot glasses.

Klaus explained how he and Stefan had bonded over drinks and related to being alone. He also spoke about how he encouraged Stefan to be with Rebekah.

"To friendship." Klaus said before all three of them took their shot.

"I need some air." Stefan said before walking out of the bar. He was still very confused and shocked with this story and he needed to figure everything out.

"I'm surprised you two were friends." Sophia said, making Klaus look at her. "But I haven't seen Stefan as a ripper so I guess I can't judge."

"We had a good time that night. We genuinely bonded. I was alone. He was alone. Although at the time, I did not know he had a beautiful older sister." Klaus smirked as he continued rubbing Sophia's hand, making her blush even more.