𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚅𝙳 𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜? 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚡

********

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝

"Hey Stef, it's me. I heard about your break up with Elena. I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved her. Call me back so we can talk." Sophia said before putting her phone down and seeing her fiancé sit down next to her.

"Hey." He smiled before giving her a kiss.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Remind me again why we're here."

"We are here because I want to support my friends. And fulfilling my guilty pleasure of seeing you in a suit." Sophia said. "Just so you know, we're having sex as soon as we get home."

"Are we really?" Klaus chuckled. This woman was something else but it was why he loved her so much.

"Yes really. You have no right to think that you can just walk around looking this sexy and the day won't end in sex." She said, making him laugh even more. He decided to pull her onto his lap where he rested one hand on her hip and the other on her thigh.

"God, you make me fall more in love with you everyday." He said in her ear, making her blush slightly as she played with his fingers.

"What can I say? I'm charming." She said, quoting what he had once said to her.

"You cheeky little Salvatore." Klaus said before kissing her lips.

"Mmm, I wish we could just go home right now." Sophia said as they pulled away, their noses still touching before she kissed him again.

"Let's go then." Klaus said against her lips as he ran his fingers up and down her thigh.

"No, I have to be here for my friends." Sophia said after pulling away again. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to see Caroline."

********

After all the pageant girls were called, they all began dancing with their partners. Sophia was confused that April Young was with Matt when she was meant to be with Jeremy. Both Caroline and Sophia approached Elena.