𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Sophia and Rebekah were in the living room when Klaus suddenly appeared with Sophie.

"We had a deal. You protect my unborn child. I dismantle Marcel's army. Whilst I've been busy fulfilling my end of the bargain, you allowed my love to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches!" Klaus yelled angrily, his hybrid face surfacing. Saying he was pissed would be an understatement. He was beyond enraged that the witches failed to protect the love of his life.

"Hey, calm down." Sophia said to him softly, grabbing his hand and rubbing it.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Sophia and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die." Sophie said.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asked.

"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." Sophie said.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asked.

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation." Sophie said. "I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

"Well, how was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asked.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." Sophie said, making Sophia's eyes widen in shock. She was carrying a powerful baby.

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second." Klaus said with a cheeky smile, making Sophia roll her eyes and slap his arm. "What? I hate witches with a passion. They're a right pain in the arse."

"Sophie look. I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win your witch, Davina's loyalty." Rebekah said. "Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"

"Elijah's talking to Davina?" Sophie asked.

"Yes, as we speak, I imagine." Sophia said.

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd." Sophie said.

"Do tell." Klaus said as he got comfortable on the couch. Sophia snuggled up next to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I wasn't always an advocate for the witches." Sophie said. "My sister was devoted like our parents and our upbringing was very strict, which drove me nuts. The minute I turned twenty one, I left the Quarter to travel and party. But I wanted to be a chef so I went back to Rosseau's. Jane-Anne found me and told me they were moving on with the harvest."