𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Klaus and Sophia had returned from Italy after getting the sword and getting engaged. Sophia felt as if she was on cloud nine. Nothing could bring her down at this point. She constantly kept the beautiful ring on her finger. She never wanted to take it off. It was a symbol of their love for each other. Sophia and Klaus had gone to see Tyler. When they got there, they saw him with Hayley who for some reason, had her thumb in her mouth when they walked in.

"Well, don't let me interrupt." Klaus said, clearly not amused. Sophia couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"I didn't know you were here." Tyler said.

"Clearly." Klaus said as he took a drink out of a bottle. "I just came back to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter."

Klaus and Sophia were told that Elena had killed the hunter and Klaus was not happy at all. Now that he was dead, the map was now gone and the cure wouldn't be found. That meant that Elena wouldn't be able to take the cure and Klaus wouldn't be able to make any hybrids.

"When I come back, not only do I find out that Dean was unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter." Klaus said.

"Well maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission." Hayley said.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl." Klaus said.

"Why do you care if Connor's dead anyways?" Tyler asked.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers." Klaus said, about to take another drink when Sophia took the bottle away.

"Okay, I think that's enough." Sophia said, taking the bottle away and making both Tyler and Hayley see the sparkles coming from her hand.

"No way." Tyler said. "Is that a ring?"

"Yeah." Sophia blushed.

"What?" Hayley asked before grabbing her hand and looking at the ring. "Wow, this is a big rock. It's beautiful. You guys are getting married?"

"She's the only one keeping me from murdering this entire town. I'd say that deserves a ring." Klaus said, making Sophia chuckle slightly before there was a knock on the door.

Tyler went to open the door and Caroline walked in. She was returning Tyler's things. She obviously found out what happened between him and Hayley. Klaus knew this was their cue to leave and so the couple left, leaving Hayley, Tyler and Caroline to sort their issues out.