𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

"Elijah!" Sophia said in happiness as she gave him a hug. "We missed you."

"I missed you too." Elijah said before he pulled away. "I do hope Niklaus has been looking after you."

"Everyday. Rebekah." She said before hugging her too. "How have you been?"

"I've been okay. I'm trying to convince Elijah to give me the cure." She said.

"You want to be human?" Sophia asked.

"Yes. I want to live and die on my terms. I don't think Nik will be happy with that." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, you better have a damn good argument prepared if you're going to convince him." Sophia said with a chuckle. Sophia, Rebekah and Elijah joined Klaus in the living room. He was happy to see his siblings but he was eager for the cure.

"Give me the cure, Elijah." Klaus said.

"No, Elijah please. Being human means a fresh start." Rebekah said. "I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning knowing each one matters."

"Well, that was poetic." Klaus said, making Sophia elbow him.

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Niklaus, please." Elijah said.

Sophia shifted in her seat. She felt slightly nauseous yet again but she managed to keep the feeling down.

"Silas can appear as anyone. He came to me as Soph. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. Just ask Sophia." Klaus said.

"He's right. He was able to scare Klaus of all people. This guy is pretty dangerous." Sophia said, trying to push back the small wave of nausea.

"He will torment me until I give him the cure." Klaus said.

"And in doing so, he will break down the wall to the Other Side." Rebekah said.

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies." Klaus said. "He wants to reunite with his long lost soulmate. If I don't hand him the cure, he'll go after Soph and I can't let that happen. He will torment me."

"I understand but he will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Rebekah said.

"Including our dear brothers, Kol and Finn." Klaus said. "We'll have our family back."